ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    kkkk

ReputationRep:
    11) Do P.E (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReputationRep:
    You love this emoji right?

ReputationRep:
    You probably already know this, but for C1/C2 maths check exam solutions website. Also it's worth noting that (if you are starting year 12 in September) there is a new spec for maths (at least Edexcel, but I think I've also have a new spec) so it's worth checking that on their website.
    Oh and please share your painting here
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Pearl drops toothpaste, highly recommend! :yep:

Good luck with your bucket list, Vietnam should be exciting

ReputationRep:
    Swirling around cocunot oil in your mouth every day for around 10 minutes is apparently supposed to whiten teeth slowly and naturally, I think it's called oil pulling.

ReputationRep:
    ihatePE OMGGGGGGG i didn't know that you are a YouTuber :shock:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    7th UPDATE - 26/07/16 FILM NIGHT

I watched the film ''circle'' which is a sci-fi/drama

It's similar to a few films i've watched, it's a type of survival game film similar to Battle royale/hunger games. it is presume that aliens have taken over and picked humans to participate in this ''game'' where they stand in circles and vote for someone to die until one man standing.

the participants soon came to a decision of who's worthy to live and voted out the ones who are not and ultimately this film tackles some of society's issues such as racism, ageism, homophobia, people on gov support, children priorities and selfishness ETC

these films just makes me think about what i would do if i was in the situation and make me realise that people's minds can be so brutal but that's just what people do to stay alive

If you have any other films for me to watch please recommend, i'll be doing a lot of film nights now since i have free time :yes: next film will definitely be Maze runners
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    9th UPDATE - 27/07/16 PAINTING

I love to paint but i really dont have an imagination so i usually watch some youtube tutorial and just follow along, it really helps me to relax and feel accomplished. This week i've been painting a cherry blossom tree in front of the moon, here is the result

it's not perfect as i cant really paint with the right technique from the artist on youtube since im not experienced in art, i just like doing what i see and get it to resemble as much as possible.

here are my other paintings :

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    10th UPDATE - 06/08/16 BATH BOMB EXPERIENCE

If this summer has shown me anything - it's that time FLIES when you are busy. I've been working 9pm until 6pm the last week and have been so tired to do anything when I get home. I just feel sleep deprived and dont have time for any fun things. But this saturday (today) i've made the extra effort to get a bath bomb.

and oh my life, it was fizzing into this really beautiful pee colour, then it went mystical green like that kind of green you see in the northern lights and it has this lemony smell to it - the longer i smell it now it's kind of making me feel queasy...oh and it has :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: glitter :woo: i was bathing in glitter people! the fun part was the fizzing. will definitely buy one again just to have it fizz in my hand.
    it was also the first time in years i've had a bath, spent half an hour in it and felt much more relax and refreshed, it felt like a refresh button but in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it was fizzing into this really beautiful pee colour
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    11th UPDATE - 08/08/16 BINGE-WATCHING

After having finished the latest season of Orange is the new black, i was so emotional :cry: so i searched up about when the next season is coming cos i'm unaware of how seasons work, i cannot just sit and wait one whole year! To fill in the gap i've decided to start watching American Horror story.

The first season i've watched in 2 days and was quite confused so i read up on it whilst watching it because i couldn't distinquish who's a ghost and who wasnt at the time. i just love these mind boggling, confusing films/drama, though it takes a bit of an effort to wrap your head around, it sure does feel rewarding once you understand it.

The second season is amazing! After watching Magdalene's sisters i was so intrigued at how the catholic nuns were so brutal to those under their care, and it made perfect sense to bring catholic nuns and mash it up with asylum, to make a horror story out of it. Since i didnt go to work today, i decided i'd stay home and binge watch the second season which could be finished tonight if i wanted to :hoppy:

Then i had to leave the house at 5pm to take my brother to taekwondo. Afterwards i bought some cheesy roll from the Co-op and i got home to make a tomato sandwich with it. I've never thought i would eat such a thing but I've recently been more interested in veganism and saw a lot of vegan on youtube making it....though i do hate tomatoes raw like that, i thought the cheesy bread would drown out some of the coldness and flavours of raw tomato, and it worked. i actually like it.

bone-app-the-teeth :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    8th UPDATE - 27/07/16 ''Me'' time

I came home from work today feeling so exhausted and received a letter from another city's council saying that they've fined me for littering at a certain time in the city. The thing is, i've never been to that place before let alone at that time. The name on the letter is mine except the middle name is completely different. i'm hoping - no i'm definitely going to deny it as i didnt do it - that it's a mistake on their system.

So after emailing them the appeal and hearing that it's possible that i have to go to court to prove my innocence, i felt even more drained so i thought ***** it, they're not going to reply to me at this time so there's no point worrying especially since i wasn't there at the time, i got nothing to hide. so i went and put on a face mask and just relax, reading a book my friend asked me to read (yes reading! something i dont do, but since my friend told me to read this particular book, i am)

it's this thing here, and it smells so good, i've paired it with rose water and my skin feels so refreshed.

the book i'm reading is ''Girl's online'' by zoella - i know, this seems like something from a girl's blog lol.
    anyways what's special about this book is that my friend have read it and made notes in it that her and i can relate to, in return this summer, i'll be making the notes for her as well. This book is quite good so far, there are so many coincidences within this book that's parallel to my school life, it's crazy and interesting ~ i reckon every secondary school students can probably relate to this book.
    I love girl online! Is it just the picture or is that book actually backwards-I'm so confused! 🤔
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChemGeek16)
    I love girl online! Is it just the picture or is that book actually backwards-I'm so confused! 🤔
    my camera is automatically mirrored so the book is mirrored :rofl: im on page 200 something, i was really hoping she had something with ollie instead of the cheesy american guy, what did you think?

ReputationRep:
    my camera is automatically mirrored so the book is mirrored :rofl: im on page 200 something, i was really hoping she had something with ollie instead of the cheesy american guy, what did you think?
    Oh that makes more sense 😅I love girl online. I can't stand Ollie and whilst Noah's great, there's something I don't like about him (not sure what though). You have to read the 2nd girl online afterwards and then the 3rd is out 17th November

ReputationRep:
    Your thread is epic Well done for achieving the things on your bucket list!

9th UPDATE - 27/07/16 PAINTING

WOW!Those paintings are REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChemGeek16)
    Oh that makes more sense 😅I love girl online. I can't stand Ollie and whilst Noah's great, there's something I don't like about him (not sure what though). You have to read the 2nd girl online afterwards and then the 3rd is out 17th November
    i'll definitely get the second one (or borrow it from my friend) :rofl: i know Ollie and whatever that other girls name is are part of the school populars and i cant stand them either but noah is the definition of corny, it's soooo predictable, ive been watching too many romance... which book is the better one, first or second in your opinion?

(Original post by Grumpyteen)
    Your thread is epic Well done for achieving the things on your bucket list!
    thank you but the big ones are not possible this year like visiting vietnam because my passport is sent away for something else

(Original post by tamil fever)
    WOW!Those paintings are REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good!
    im glad you like it i think i've over done the cherry blossom tree though xD

No the cherry blossom tree is perfect!All the paintings are WOW!

ReputationRep:
    i'll definitely get the second one (or borrow it from my friend) :rofl: i know Ollie and whatever that other girls name is are part of the school populars and i cant stand them either but noah is the definition of corny, it's soooo predictable, ive been watching too many romance... which book is the better one, first or second in your opinion?

thank you but the big ones are not possible this year like visiting vietnam because my passport is sent away for something else

The first book is better than the second but, still read the second

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.