FLYINGPANDA'SSUMMER BUCKETLIST <3
Hello TSR I've been wanting to make a random thread for a while and I saw this and thought why not?!
There is a list of things I've been wanting to do for a while now, but I've been way too lazy to start. Much like all of those failed New Year's Resolutions.
Also, that prize money looks pretty fantabulous to a broke student such as myself.
Anyway, I hope to actually do this thing, and not leave this thread to wither away and die.
COMPLETED (God knows how, I'm such an egg)
Onto the List:
- Learn how to do all the fancy font stuff on TSR posts (i.e colours and size).Spoiler:ShowThis is something I'd been confused about for a long time, but I finally learned with this post!
(And plus, it feels good to have already completed something on the list.)
- Donate blood for the first time.Spoiler:ShowSo, after seeing a TSR post a few months ago, courtesy of iEthan, I have been motivated to try and donate blood. I've already signed up to the website, and frequently receive reminders via email and mail. (Which makes my mother go insane )
- Complete my DofE Gold ExpeditionSpoiler:ShowSo yeah, this is coming up. It's literally next week. I'm very nervous, as on the practice someone in our group was quite ill, so the other members were quite frustrated, and I hope they won't get too frustrated with me for any reason. Also, wild camping, so I'll have to poop in the nature, yo. (GOODBYE SNAPCHAT STREAKS, I'LL MISS YOU.)
- Complete a short story, with TSR members as the main characters.Spoiler:ShowI enjoy writing. (Yaaaaaas full marks, creative writing, English Language. My one academic achievement ever.) But when it comes to character's names, I sit there for ages and only end up with 'Bob'. So, I have decided to include TSRians! Now, I don't have too many friends on TSR, I never use this website for months and then end up binging two weeks straight. So I'll add in any cool people, or anyone who shows any interest.
- Bake somethingSpoiler:ShowI am hopeless. But also obssessed with food. That is all.
- Do 50 situpsSpoiler:ShowI want to pretend I'm fit and healthy. You know that DofE thing I mentioned up there? Forget about that. I am a silly moo. #sillymoo
- Finally FINALLY move into a new bedroom, all nicely done up and everythingSpoiler:ShowI share a bedroom with my sullen, newly graduated sister. 'Nough said.
- Read two books, that have been dying on my bookshelf, unopened.Spoiler:ShowYes, I am guilty of buying books and letting them sit there all pretty on my bookshelf.This isn't a lot, I know, but I'll be so busy this summer, I won't have the time to read. I actually don't think I'll be able to complete this by the deadline, but oh well!
- Finish a painting.Spoiler:ShowI've started a painting, and I want to finish it. I was gonna paint something for my mother's bedroom like 5 months ago, but long story short, I didn't have the canvases for what I had in mind, so she told me to just do something else. And here I am 5 months later painting something else. I am a terrible daughter.
- Wake up at 7 am, just for kicks. (Not on a school day)Spoiler:ShowI have a thing with the whole day 'going to waste' if I wake up late. But I am a #sillymoo and go to bed really late and wake up at 11. Alas, my whole day is wasted, so I go to bed late again, rinse, repeat.
- Complete the NCS Summer ProgrammeSpoiler:ShowThis. This is thing taking up all my time this summer. So five days a week for three weeks I'll be a away, plus the five days for DofE, you get the gist.
- Go campingSpoiler:ShowWhich I'll do via DofE and NCS.
- Add a note in a library bookSpoiler:I can't think of anything else right now, so I may add things later.ShowInspired by thecatwithnohat , I thought this was a cute little idea and wanted to try it out Alas, school is almost out, so I'll have to do it in a different library.
DAAAAMN I'VE SPENT A GOOD HOUR MAKING THIS THREAD. NO MOAARR. ALSO MY LAPTOP'S BEEN PRETTY SLOW, SO I HAVE TO KEEP WAITING FOR IT TO TYPE, THEN CORRECT MY MISTAKES AND TYPE AGAIN.
Flyingpanda's Summer Bucket List! Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by flyingpanda; 13-07-2016 at 21:50. Reason: how does someone misspell 'how'? Look I've just done it right twice for this typo reasoning thing.
- 13-07-2016 21:44
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Support TeamPeer Support VolunteersClearing and Applications Advisor
- TSR Support Team
- Peer Support Volunteers
- Clearing and Applications Advisor
- 13-07-2016 21:48
This is great! Good on you for donating!
- Thread Starter
- 13-07-2016 21:53