Poll: OFFICIAL REFERENDUM ON FRED OR JOHN'S TSR MEMBERSHIP
Remain (1)
25%
Leave (3)
75%
RedDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Firstly

We today Ladies and Gentlemen have a once in the lifetime opportunity on voting on whether FredOrJohn Should remain part of the TSR Political union. Ladies and Gentlemen he isa tenacious, Incorrigible character , who shows a total disregard for Democracy, Finally I will demand a rerun on this Referendum Issue if i am not successful first time around.

FredOrJohn has bored a generation on TSR with his Pro EU anti Britian stance lets vote leave and take back control of this subforum
Millieconfused
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
username2585877
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RedDaz)
Firstly

We today Ladies and Gentlemen have a once in the lifetime opportunity on voting on whether FredOrJohn Should remain part of the TSR Political union. Ladies and Gentlemen he isa tenacious, Incorrigible character , who shows a total disregard for Democracy, Finally I will demand a rerun on this Referendum Issue if i am not successful first time around.

FredOrJohn has bored a generation on TSR with his Pro EU anti Britian stance lets vote leave and take back control of this subforum
I am sorry you can't open the poll yet. First of all we must have a 13 hour meeting and a secret ballot on whether Remain should be allowed on the ballot paper.

Then we must ask Coco the Clown whom Theresa May has just appointed as Lord Chief Justice
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RedDaz)
Britian?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (53)
26.77%
As I expected (65)
32.83%
Harder (72)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.04%

Watched Threads