Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, just received my conditional offer for Chesterfield campus of Derby University for March 2017 (Adult Nursing).
    Has anyone else received an offer for this campus? X

ReputationRep:
    Heyy
    Congratulations on your offer!! I got mine in April to start March 2017 too.
    How's your process been and do you know when we'll hear from the uni about enrolment and things like that. Coz I haven't heard from them since .. I've called and they say they'll email or call closer to put start date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamamahammed)
    Heyy
    Congratulations on your offer!! I got mine in April to start March 2017 too.
    How's your process been and do you know when we'll hear from the uni about enrolment and things like that. Coz I haven't heard from them since .. I've called and they say they'll email or call closer to put start date.
    Aww brilliant, congratulations on yours too! Looking forward to meeting you I haven't heard anything they said the same to me x

ReputationRep:
    We have a Facebook group for anyone to join who is on the March 2017 intake at Chesterfield campus 😊 X

ReputationRep:
    Hey what's that Facebook group called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nurse2be)
    Hey what's that Facebook group called?

Hi, it's called Adult Nursing March 2017 Derby (Chesterfield Campus) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flamingcopper)
    Hi, it's called Adult Nursing March 2017 Derby (Chesterfield Campus) x
    I had my interview today for Adult Nursing (Chesterfield campus) and I was just wondering how long they took to get back to you..

ReputationRep:
    I've completed my DBS and health questionnaire now just waiting for more information. I'm getting so nervous now 😬 X

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'll be starting March 2017 at chesterfield too. Invite me to the group. Look me up on Facebook : Hafsa Mahammed
    I havent got a profile picture yet

OR
    Reply to me with the link to the group so I can search it on fb

ReputationRep:
    I've completed my DBS and health questionnaire now just waiting for more information. I'm getting so nervous now 😬 X
    Hiya - do these forms come out in the post with other information do you know. I just had my offer on Friday for the Chesterfield campus and am soooo excited - only had my interview the Friday before, and submitted my application on Friday 13th Jan - so just before the deadline! Everything seems to have happened so quickly - but I've been working on the possibility of being successful (positive thinking and all that!!).

I have so many questions about stuff - I think I'm going to get on the phone in the morning to admissions!

Hope to meet you all soon xx

Oh- i'm Paula, by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesstiggy)
    Hiya - do these forms come out in the post with other information do you know. I just had my offer on Friday for the Chesterfield campus and am soooo excited - only had my interview the Friday before, and submitted my application on Friday 13th Jan - so just before the deadline! Everything seems to have happened so quickly - but I've been working on the possibility of being successful (positive thinking and all that!!).

I have so many questions about stuff - I think I'm going to get on the phone in the morning to admissions!

Hope to meet you all soon xx

Oh- i'm Paula, by the way
    Hi I'm Toni 😊 I've sent you a message with the Facebook group on for you to join if you would like to. I received the DBS and health questionnaire via email and we had induction information sent last week x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Toni 😊 I've sent you a message with the Facebook group on for you to join if you would like to. I received the DBS and health questionnaire via email and we had induction information sent last week x
    Hey
    I've not received anything regarding DBS. Not received questionnaire and induction info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nurse2be)
    Hey
    I've not received anything regarding DBS. Not received questionnaire and induction info
    I received DBS about 4 weeks ago, health questionnaire 3 weeks ago and induction info last week x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.