Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,
    I've just done my GCSEs but there's a pretty major thing in my life that I just started dealing with around the same time. It had been going on for a few years, but just got really big and too much to deal with and I ended up with the school counsellor a lot of days during the exam session. I'm really worried about how it will have affected my GCSE results - I barely slept the entire of June worrying about the other issue - and I was stressed and even though I revised the exams didn't go well - normally I'm a straight A/A* student.
    Another thing is that I really think I'm depressed over the other issue. It's quite serious and I don't want to go into it on this forum, but how do I get medical help? Can I list go see a GP and ask them for antidepressants?
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.