Turn on thread page Beta

How do I make Taylor swift my girlfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    So I was at the recent Taylor swift concert and I was in the front row and while she was waving through everyones hand like all celebrities do, I slightly grabbed her hand for a short moment and she smiled at me. Years ago when I went to ask for her autograph i said she was pretty and she said you're so sweet. Does that mean she likes me? How do I ask her out
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    tell her there'll be a 100% guaranteed break-up...she loves this because that's how her career stays afloat.

ReputationRep:
    She's dating someone I think.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I ship them

ReputationRep:
    As the proverb goes, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Are you sure?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I ship them
    Hahah thats not Taylor ahahaha. Stop making things up

ReputationRep:
    Become Tom Hiddleston

ReputationRep:
    Basically, you have to do a lot of stalking. Look for her social media accounts for example twitter, whatever. Whenever she's going to be doing a concert, figure out where she's going to be after. If she's going to a fancy party, I suppose that works. You can sneak in and talk to her by pretending you're a celebrity or someone very rich. Flirt with her, get to know her. You have to be convincing. If successful,she'll keep you around for a while then she'll break up with you and write a song about you. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Back off she's mine !

ReputationRep:
    It's never going to happen, just shake it off mate.

ReputationRep:
    She's not even that fit. She looks like a cross between Gail Platt and T-1000.

Make Kanye your role model

She lurves Kanye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newttella)
    Basically, you have to do a lot of stalking. Look for her social media accounts for example twitter, whatever. Whenever she's going to be doing a concert, figure out where she's going to be after. If she's going to a fancy party, I suppose that works. You can sneak in and talk to her by pretending you're a celebrity or someone very rich. Flirt with her, get to know her. You have to be convincing. If successful,she'll keep you around for a while then she'll break up with you and write a song about you. Good luck!
    Thanks. I was thinking of that but how do I figure out where the party is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DjDrew)
    So I was at the recent Taylor swift concert and I was in the front row and while she was waving through everyones hand like all celebrities do, I slightly grabbed her hand for a short moment and she smiled at me. Years ago when I went to ask for her autograph i said she was pretty and she said you're so sweet. Does that mean she likes me? How do I ask her out
    She'll make another song once she breaks up with you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    It's never going to happen, just shake it off mate.
    It is going to happen i just dont know how yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Become Tom Hiddleston
    My mum really likes him

ReputationRep:
    break up with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    My mum really likes him
    Your mum has great taste. He is so dreamy... The perfect man :love: :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    If you're on TSR there is a 99% probability that you have no chance.

Sorry not sorry

ReputationRep:
    Not long left till you break up then eh?

You might as well pull a Calvin Harris and tweet about her after the break up. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    On the bright side, if you broke up with her - she'll probably write a song about you

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.