The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Extended Education Studies Degree at London Metropolitan University

Hii there!

I'm Hani a 21 student-to-be at the London Met! I am a little terrified about how the first couple of weeks will go,..especially when you dont know anybody..:frown: so I was thinking why not just leaving a message here and hopefully I might find some people who are going to start their degrees Sep 2016 as well.. LOL :biggrin:

So yeah, anybody here who's doing the same course as me or just goes to the London Met? :smile:)

Loooovee,Hani ~
Hi SHINeexGOT7,

We're so excited to have you studying here with us in September! I recently studied here as well (graduating in 2 weeks time! Eek!) and had a blast of a time and I am sure you will too. Nerves are normal at this stage but your first few weeks are going to be super exciting and you'll never forget them. :h: You'll get to know people very quickly here and form great friendships from the beginning.

If you have any questions, you know where to find us.

Molly :u:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
OP, I've PMed you, but wanted to post here as well.

I'm going into my final year of the Education Studies degree. I've certainly learnt an awful lot from it so far, and it's a fascinating course which will enable you to both develop a broad knowledge base and delve more deeply into the aspects of education which interest you most.

If anyone comes across this thread and wants details on the course, or support with study/a friendly face at the university if you're a bit nervous, please get in touch! I can also advise a bit on issues around SEN/disability accommodations and mature students, as I'm very far from the traditional student, so if you're a bit worried or don't know who at the university to contact, I can point you in the right direction.

London Met gets a lot of mostly-undeserved disparagement on this forum, but if you're a motivated student, you can safely ignore all of that! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending