Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do i get rid of my tan skin. Are there any home remidies or some sort of tablets, medicines to get rid of my tan. Cause i'm afraid to go through chemical peel.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by adricstone)
    How do i get rid of my tan skin. Are there any home remidies or some sort of tablets, medicines to get rid of my tan. Cause i'm afraid to go through chemical peel.
    What do you mean by tan skin? As in you are naturally tanned or you have got a tan.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not naturally tanned, i've got a sun tan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adricstone)
    I'm not naturally tanned, i've got a sun tan.
    wear a ****ton of sunblock and wait for it to wear off. home remedies don't work for this sort of thing, I'm afraid.
    if it's just your face you're worried about you could wear a slightly lighter shade of foundation than your skin.

ReputationRep:
    Well, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    You could try to squeeze some lemon juice in the water and take a bath, that is if you don't have sensitive skin. Remember that the acid in the juice may sting, especially if you have an open wound. If your skin is too dry, moisturize after using lemon juice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.