Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Anyone else been up 24 hrs straight? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes more thatn once with work or something the next day it sucks, but I seem to get in to a state of overtiredness that makes me super awake and productive and then sleep very well the night after. Wouldn't recommend it though sleep is the best! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Yes more thatn once with work or something the next day it sucks, but I seem to get in to a state of overtiredness that makes me super awake and productive and then sleep very well the night after. Wouldn't recommend it though sleep is the best! x
    omg that is so me lol dunno why that happens :\ yea I take sleeping tabs daily but what I'm tryna do is wean myself off by making myself hella sleepy and fall asleep on my own, at hopefully a normal hour. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have had to do that before cause i have trouble sleeping too! its so horrible just laying in bed for hours unable to sleep. Apparently a glass of water or tea before bed is supposed to help, but for me it just wakes me up a hour later desprate for a wee haha x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a few times before, i don't recommend

I think the longest I've been awake is somewhere near 40 hours and I just ended up being delusional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Yeah a few times before, i don't recommend

I think the longest I've been awake is somewhere near 40 hours and I just ended up being delusional.
    You start to feel drunk ini
    Why 40 hrs? Revising? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    not recently but i plan on it at some point
    but i like sleep too much so it probably wont happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    not recently but i plan on it at some point
    but i like sleep too much so it probably wont happen
    I normally sleep at normal hrs but in summer it always gets ****ed like with **** all to do now lol so I'm constantly crashing now at 5 am like. -__- Sick of it tbh. Not fun anymore, my mum told me I'm getting old when she saw me limping to the toilets like a zombie cuz I were so knackered :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Yeah I have had to do that before cause i have trouble sleeping too! its so horrible just laying in bed for hours unable to sleep. Apparently a glass of water or tea before bed is supposed to help, but for me it just wakes me up a hour later desprate for a wee haha x
    yyea I wouldn't do tea lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, in the past I have

ReputationRep:
    You start to feel drunk ini
    Why 40 hrs? Revising? lol
    Had to finish coursework overnight, then go to school the next day, then go out for a meal in evening
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    oh poor you...ive slept at half 1 last night because of my OITNB marathon, i knew i shouldnt have done it cos now i feel dead

ReputationRep:
    Mee to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    oh poor you...ive slept at half 1 last night because of my OITNB marathon, i knew i shouldnt have done it cos now i feel dead
    exactly you do feel dead don't you
    at least you slept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Had to finish coursework overnight, then go to school the next day, then go out for a meal in evening
    Spoiler:
    Show
    heeeeelp meeeeeeee :cry2: lol

ReputationRep:
    At this rate I'm gonna **** the plan completely and pass out before it's even dark

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I go on hikes/exercises that last over 24 hours without sleepy times :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Sometimes I go on hikes/exercises that last over 24 hours without sleepy times :sleep:
    Wait exercising for 24 hrs+...?

ReputationRep:
    When I'm dead... for the first 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Wait exercising for 24 hrs+...?
    Not like sport healthy exercise, training exercises out in the wilderness

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.