Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The most frightening TV show you've seen Watch

ReputationRep:
    what is the most frightening or creepy episode of a TV show you've seen for me it has to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer Hush (it's in season 4 if you want to see it) The Gentlemen are just supremely creepy. What's yours?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    little girl: Can't even shout, can't even cry / The gentlemen are coming by / Looking in windows, knocking on doors / They need to take seven and they might take yours / Can't call to mom, Can't say a word / You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

ReputationRep:
    threads

https://vimeo.com/18781528

grim

ReputationRep:
    The stuff on the website bestgore, though it isn't a TV show.

Caution: The stuff on there is gruesome, if you are under 18, do not go on it. It will psychologically mess up a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    There was a 3-part BBC drama a few years back called Good Cop.

I love police dramas. This was...not what I expected! It was good. But more creepy and disturbing than I expected. And a very odd ending.

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I was so scared of 'Are you Afraid of the Dark.' :lol: It's kind of embarrassing to think about it now but there we are. Nowadays I'm not very easily scared by tv shows or films, which kind of sucks.

ReputationRep:
    The show I'm obsessed with as of now isn't consistently scary but here's a scene in its latest episode:
    Major spoilers for Mr. Robot.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The protagonist overdoses on Adderall to get rid of the illusion of his dead father that keeps trying to control him. Whilst walking down the street he is suddenly kidnapped by who he believed to be the FBI. A bag is placed over his head and he is subsequently driven to an abandoned area with a metal chair. He is strapped to it with zipties and the bag is removed. The men begin to fill a wheelbarrow full of powder and water and they mix it. The protagonist asks what it's for. They answer by producing a funnel. As he screams and struggles they force the funnel into his mouth and begin to pour the cement into his throat and drown him.
    ...Now, this was an illusion that the illusion of his dead father forced upon him. He throws up the Adderall. Then he eats the Adderall from his vomit. Yeah. Anyway...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.