Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I accepted my offer at East Anglia as my firm choice but now I realised I made a mistake and I really want to go to my insurance choice. What can I do? please help! will east anglia let me go to my insurance choice or will they say that I have to go here no matter what. i havent applied for accomodation yet so will it be possible for me to switch? can east anglia contact ucas for me and if my insurance choice is willing to have me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily223)
    I accepted my offer at East Anglia as my firm choice but now I realised I made a mistake and I really want to go to my insurance choice. What can I do? please help! will east anglia let me go to my insurance choice or will they say that I have to go here no matter what. i havent applied for accomodation yet so will it be possible for me to switch? can east anglia contact ucas for me and if my insurance choice is willing to have me.
    If you don't want to go to UEA anymore then they won't force you to go. However they can't contact UCAS for you, you need to. I can't remember the exact details about the process to follow, however if you post in the Applications & UCAS forum there are people on there who can answer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 14, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.