Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Name:  subject_specific_Facebook_messages_Katie_1200x628.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  309.8 KB

Clearing is NOW open!

If you've got your results already, you can call us now on 0330 024 6390 or message us on Facebook, where we will be helping applicants to find a course with us.

You can also see a list of clearing courses on our website, hear from current students about their clearing experiences and read our clearing FAQs.

If you are an international or EU (non-UK) student , see our international clearing page.

If you have any questions now, please ask them below and we'll try our best to help or direct you to the right place

Laura & Hannah
    Official Hallam reps

ReputationRep:
    Hi i called yesterday cause i already have my results and would be told they would email me is that normal
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NotACop)
    Hi i called yesterday cause i already have my results and would be told they would email me is that normal
    Hi there,

Were you made an offer over the phone yesterday? Usually, we make a clearing offer over the phone and then you will receive further information via e-mail.

Thanks,
    Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
    Hi there,

Were you made an offer over the phone yesterday? Usually, we make a clearing offer over the phone and then you will receive further information via e-mail.

Thanks,
    Laura
    nope was just told that i'd recieve an email no offer was made

ReputationRep:
    nope was just told that i'd recieve an email no offer was made
    how did you get them so early?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Thanks,
    Laura
    Nope was just told that i'd be emailed no offer was made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SohaXO)
    how did you get them so early?
    I did my A-levels a few years ago never went to Uni though I didn't do very well in them though
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Nope was just told that i'd be emailed no offer was made
    OK no problem, head over to our Facebook page and message our team there. They'll help to start your application and you should be contacted by an academic.

If you have any further questions, do let me know. I'll be here most of the day!

Thanks,
    Laura

ReputationRep:
    When will I get an email confirmation?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by codestar)
    When will I get an email confirmation?
    Hi,

If you've had a verbal offer, it might just take a few hours for your email to come through. We've taken a lot of applications today so its just taking us a little while for us to get through them - but don't worry, we'll get to yours soon!

If you've still not had anything tomorrow lunchtime let us know.

Hannah

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If you've had a verbal offer, it might just take a few hours for your email to come through. We've taken a lot of applications today so its just taking us a little while for us to get through them - but don't worry, we'll get to yours soon!

If you've still not had anything tomorrow lunchtime let us know.

Hannah
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    If we have been given verbal offers can we add the course ourselves?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by codestar)
    If we have been given verbal offers can we add the course ourselves?
    You'll need to wait for your email to come through as it contains some information that you'll need to be able to add your course to track.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.