Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to see him in a nice position like that. He's got some good bants and I'm sure he'll continue to provide quality jokes about Papu New Guinea and like when he called Obama a Kenyan.

But seriously, he's a great guy who loves his job and is actually a human who enjoys life and doesn't take himself too seriously. I wish him the best as our foreign secretary. Go on Boris!

ReputationRep:
    I think he's better suited to just being the mayor of London*

ReputationRep:
    The new international face of the United Kingdom.

ReputationRep:
    If he talks to me one more time Imma punch him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Good decision and I wish him the every best of luck, although he doesn't need it imo.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly he suits this role better than PM

May's cabinet is turning out pretty strong, much better than Camerons. Lots of experience, more pro-brexit tories and she scrapped positions like the
    "climate change secretary" that Brown forced in.

All in all I'm pleased and surprised with things so far

ReputationRep:
    Good he'll do a fine Job

ReputationRep:
    Oh, but he is also a liar, terrible journalist, terrible politician, a notorious xenophobe, and just a huge joke overall.

Enjoy: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...P=share_btn_fb

Can't wait to see him getting beaten up intellectually by continental European politicians.

For the third time in a few weeks, Britain has made itself the laughing stock of Europe.

ReputationRep:
    clearly we need someone who can deal with president trump

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.