The Student Room Group

How did you celebrate your 21st?

I'm turning 21 in October :woo:

Spoiler

But I have no idea what to do, what did you do for yours? Or, what are you considering doing?

Any ideas for me? :h:
Thanks guys!
got b-b-b-blatheredddddd rahhhhhh :headbang:
*I accept if this isn't your idea of fun :biggrin: though I don't understand why not...
Reply 2
I went to Reykjavik for my 21st :colondollar: It was my first time abroad and on a plane and it was a present from my grandparents since my mum got a fancy diamond ring for her 21st :laugh:

If I didn't go on that holiday though, I'd have been happy with a night out with some friends. Maybe bowling, then a meal and then a pub crawl :h:
Reply 3
well my nan died the day after my 21st and we knew she was dying so we/i did nothing...literally
Spent mine in hospital, had a tonsillectomy 6 days before and throat was bleeding, spent 2 nights in hospital starting on my 21st birthday, I've postponed my birthday a month, will get faded in an undisclosed location.
gray goose, Hennessey and pol roger
need I say more
Reply 6
Meal with my family.
Totally out of character, I actually went out and got very, very drunk.

Spoiler

Never again (which has actually stuck, given that I've not drank in 2 years!).
Did an exam, thought I failed, drank my sorrows away

(I actually good a grade in it in the end :lol:)
I just had a takeaway at home and watched a movie.
I got absolutely smashed with the LADS didn't I! :colone:

Only joking :wink: My girlfriend took me on a surprise trip to Budapest! We had a great time there :u:
Reply 11
Probably same as my 18th, 19th and 20th. Stay home, order some pizza or something. Be boring as usual. Maybe go to work.
Reply 12
Nothing special, dinner with my fam and friends. I do appriciate that though.
I went to see the fireworks with my friends at the beach where I lived at the time. We then went out and I got very drunk- think I argued with them and ended up walking home alone. Not the best night really.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending