Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've had 2 unsuccessful years at University so I understand that financial support for my higher education is now limited. The Open university is cheaper than attending a regular University so I was wondering if I would still be able to access funding for this?
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.