Turn on thread page Beta

What do you miss about being little watch

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a bit board so decided to start this topic up. I was inspired by the topic what do you miss most about school. What do you miss about being little when you where at that age of your life where you were stress free and had no responsibilities

ReputationRep:
    no bills, no cares, no worry, no having to look after anyone, no responsibility

(Original post by sharkbate633)
    Feeling a bit board so decided to start this topic up. I was inspired by the topic what do you miss most about school. What do you miss about being little when you where at that age of your life where you were stress free and had no responsibilities

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing-my life's become infinitely better since I started uni

ReputationRep:
    I miss how magical Christmas felt when I was a kid. Its still great fun now as an adult but it'll never compete with the Christmases I had as child.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly cannot remember that age. If you have good parents, they gave you some responsibilities very early on.

An intact Labour Party

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Christmas,cute birthday parties,my bunny,stress free life,furbies,primary school days*

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing. In care from birth and the nuns beat the crap out of us every day for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    You could be cheeky and say/do silly things and get away with it because 'you're just a child'

Santa!

ReputationRep:
    Not having to worry about money sigh.

ReputationRep:
    That.

ReputationRep:
    One of the things that I miss about being little is going to the toilet without getting up and having fun playing with toys

ReputationRep:
    As has been said Christmas was super magical when you're little.

The world in the 90's before the Internet ****ed it. And everyone just lost the plot. Tony Blair government before Iraq.

The fact of school giving structure to your day and life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    An intact Labour Party
    😑😔 :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Everything seemed so much simpler! No worries and life seemed a lot easier. Now it's anxiety about the future and more commitments etc. as you get older.

ReputationRep:
    The cartoons and TV shows!

Innocence. Being totally oblivious to everything horrible in the world.

How easy it was to stop crying - sweets :teehee:

The games & gadgets - tamagotchis, playing bulldog or stuck in the mud in the playground, alien babies!!

It was all so straightforward, hassle-free

ReputationRep:
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    having stuff to do and not being bored like going to the park ect

ReputationRep:
    the amount of joy that could be obtained from video games and Christmases

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.