Has anybody ever heard of these trainers/ Seen these trainers? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Women Adidas Extaball Mid 756_LRG.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  95.2 KB

Attachment 561370561372

Attachment 561370561372561340

They are called Extaball by Adidas. I've never seen them before and they are not on the Adidas official site which makes me believe they are old, some are really bad and some look ok. Ever heard of these? :confused:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The gold looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.adidas.com/us/search?q=extaball
    http://www.adidas.co.uk/extaball-shoes

The website apparently states they are women only.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    First pair look a'ight but idk why they'd make 'em women-only.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the gold are nice, reminds me of the Superstar ones I want badly lol but £70 odd

ReputationRep:
    if these are old then i guess im an old school kid. My locker is full of sneakers like this. Just cant stand the new style of trainers and sneakers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinomazibs)
    if these are old then i guess im an old school kid. My locker is full of sneakers like this. Just cant stand the new style of trainers and sneakers
    Ah so you have some I didnt mean old in that way, maybe I worded that wrong lol, I mean if you type them in - say Amazon or look online, they dont show up on the lists until you almost type the entire name out. The next time Im in town Im going to see if anybody is wearing any of these, as I've never seen them myself until the other day when they came up on google.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.