Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How much more difficult would it be to use clearing if I am out of the country on holiday? Are there any added obstacles?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by robbieevans98)
    How much more difficult would it be to use clearing if I am out of the country on holiday? Are there any added obstacles?
    Hello, as long as you have access to a phone and the internet you should be fine. The only problem would be if you need to send any supporting documents in. Our Admissions Team would be happy to talk you through the process if you want to give them a call on 01244 511000. You may also find our Clearing web pages useful http://you.chester.ac.uk/clearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hello, as long as you have access to a phone and the internet you should be fine. The only problem would be if you need to send any supporting documents in. Our Admissions Team would be happy to talk you through the process if you want to give them a call on 01244 511000. You may also find our Clearing web pages useful http://you.chester.ac.uk/clearing
    Thanks. Do you know what documents I may need to send
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by robbieevans98)
    Thanks. Do you know what documents I may need to send
    It can depend, but sometimes copies of your exam certificates etc. are required. Further information might be required if you haven't previously applied via UCAS.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.