Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    canals? boats? old buildings with lots of steps? wheelchair? nah...not an option I'm afraid - plus silly hats are a gift that keeps on giving
    a few (well a lot) of us got together to get some friends of ours a trip to Milan for their wedding gift!

ReputationRep:
    hehehe - made an agreement back in 97 that we'd get married when we could afford it - pinned down as when I'm earning £28k.

Hubby is starting to get worried *evil grin*
    I'm hoping that in the next 20 months! We're lucky enough that out parish church is St Bartholomew The Great (the church from Hugh Grants wedding in "4 Weddings..." and the church used in Shakespear in Love) It's a total picture. Beautiful. Absolutley mind blowing. Up until then, my other half wanted to marry in his Inn Church, which is nice too, but St Barts - WOW!!!!

We've already popped our names down, as an "expression of interest"

Am trying to prise him down the Aisle!!!

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

I'm afriad the most extravagent I've got for someone was nice towels :0\
    We still have 'disjointed' towels from our days of singledom! I'm trying to persuade him that colour co-ordination is good!

ReputationRep:
    PQ you've gotten rid of all your uni debt then? How long did it take you?

ReputationRep:
    ... 'cos it really is such an amazing church (and I'm not especially religious!). founded by Rahere in 1123 (along side St Barts hospital)

http://www.greatstbarts.com/

http://www.cityoflondonchurches.com/...ewthegreat.htm

http://vrcoll.fa.pitt.edu/medart/ima...the-Great.html

ReputationRep:
    After my first year I'm already in debt by way too much Oh well - Only 4 more silly years to go.

Loan = £4000
    Loan from Mum for car Insurance = £1000 - paid off after working in summer
    Overdraft = £500 - paid off after working in summer
    Credit Cards = £200 - paid off after working in summer

So overall I suppose i'm £4000 in debt. Which means at least £20000 by the end of my course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    After my first year I'm already in debt by way too much Oh well - Only 4 more silly years to go.

Loan = £4000
    Loan from Mum for car Insurance = £1000 - paid off after working in summer
    Overdraft = £500 - paid off after working in summer
    Credit Cards = £200 - paid off after working in summer

So overall I suppose i'm £4000 in debt. Which means at least £20000 by the end of my course.
    How long do you think it'll take for you to pay off your loan? I mean you are going into a pretty good job right?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.