The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Need Help pls!

I just got my results and i had failed couple modules.
My resit is in august and what happens if someone fails the resit? (im in first year)

Im worried. Does brunel kick you out???
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saylih
I just got my results and couple modules i had failed.
My resit is in august and what happens if someone fails the resit? (im in first year)

Im worried. Does brunel kick you out???

In most cases they allow you to repeat the year, but part time only i think. What do you study?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Bump
Original post by Syrianprince
In most cases they allow you to repeat the year, but part time only i think. What do you study?

Im studying business and management, i feel extreme anxiety and just want to cry in a corner. 😥
Reply 4
As long as you don't fail too bad I think they'll let you resit. If your grade is way too low they may even kick you out though.
At least you'll know how to prepare for the resit. Just don't worry about it. Besides, you'll probably do better now that you know what the actual exam is going to be like.
Hope everything goes well for you love!
Don't stress too much, you'll do much better. You know what to expect now, be positive :wink:

I'm going to be studying Business and Management as well in September, do you have any tips for me? like any hard topics or resources or stuff, would be a big help :s-smilie:
Original post by Jazzy97
Hope everything goes well for you love!
Don't stress too much, you'll do much better. You know what to expect now, be positive :wink:

I'm going to be studying Business and Management as well in September, do you have any tips for me? like any hard topics or resources or stuff, would be a big help :s-smilie:

International business module can be a bit tricky if you dont pay attention. Other than that if you put the time and effort. Its easy peasy :smile:

but remember, this is university. slacking off will bit you in the arse in exams. Work hard, revise and you have an easy year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending