Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

My name is Jess and I recently graduated from university in the US. I am planning to pursue a degree in international relations and am looking into Aberystwyth as the place to do so! Because I will be unable to visit the university on my own prior to my application, I was hoping to hear a little more about the general "vibe" of the campus, student life, the experience of post-graduate students, what the town is like, etc. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
    Jess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess1346)
    Hi!

My name is Jess and I recently graduated from university in the US. I am planning to pursue a degree in international relations and am looking into Aberystwyth as the place to do so! Because I will be unable to visit the university on my own prior to my application, I was hoping to hear a little more about the general "vibe" of the campus, student life, the experience of post-graduate students, what the town is like, etc. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
    Jess
    Hi Jess

I'm doing an MA in Interpol this year at Aber too. Old post, but if you haven't decided yet (unlikely) or you're coming to Aber I'd be happy to share some impressions with you. I've visited a couple of times and spent a ton of time looking at the website when I'm supposed to be working.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Jess,

Apologies for the late reply.

We have an open day on 17 September if you would like to visit our campus and have an informal chat with our staff and students.

Also, check out this video of our students' impression of life in Aberystwyth/Aberystwyth University.

Best of luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.