Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering two things, first of all I'm wondering if anyone could provide a rough estimate to what hours I should expect for the coming year so I can either fit in my current part time job or look for an alternative job.

Also I have received an email saying I would have to pay £300 for books that will be required from 1st-3rd year I am wondering if I could source these anywhere else for less?

ReputationRep:
    HI, im on the course too. The course will be approx 20 hours per week I think. And then 40 hours during placement.
    I havent received any email about books but theres some good book I got for cheap on amazon. !

ReputationRep:
    Hi am starting this sep 2016. I have not received an email about books too. Cward748 do you have the list of books we require to have??
    And lastly have you been told that you need to send your acceptance letter to Student Finance yo sort your busary and grant ? I just read this in last year's thread.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received the list but I have a few books that i think are good. You'll need to have a good anatomy and physiology book and I would recommend MARIEB but I'm not sure what the actual university has told people to buy. I wonder why we haven't got the email..
    I haven't heard back at all from my bursary application have you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No i havent heard anything about busary. Did you send student finance your letter of acceptance from Ulster??

ReputationRep:
    Naw I didn't send anything. I haven't read anywhere that I had to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.