Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite season? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is Winter :penguin::snowman:

It's mainly because of my birthday, Christmas and Easter! Plus I like the cold weather, despite the fact that I probably complain half the time about it. But that's because I'm English :ahee:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Winter

I love Christmas and I'm one of those annoying people who loves when shops put their decorations up and play Christmas music as early as October my local garden centres at Christmas time are my favourite place on Earth, they seem to have the best decorations and displays :love:

I also hate heat so I like the coldness of winter. I also don't like bees and wasps and there's none of them in the winter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Winter

I love Christmas and I'm one of those annoying people who loves when shops put their decorations up and play Christmas music as early as October my local garden centres at Christmas time are my favourite place on Earth at that time, they seem to have the best decorations and displays :love:

I also hate heat so I like the coldness of winter. I also don't like bees and wasps and there's none of them in the winter
    The only thing I dislike about Summer is the hayfever that inevitably comes with it

But yes, the Christmas feeling is the best Getting to see the family and spending some time with them is a great feeling

ReputationRep:
    Autumn! It's cooler than summer but warmer than winter, and I like the pretty colours of the leaves. Also it means hayfever season is over, which is a huge relief for hayfever sufferers like myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Autumn! It's cooler than summer but warmer than winter, and I like the pretty colours of the leaves. Also it means hayfever season is over, which is a huge relief for hayfever sufferers like myself!
    I swear Autumn is getting shorter and shorter. Literally feels like sometimes it goes Summer -> Winter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I swear Autumn is getting shorter and shorter. Literally feels like sometimes it goes Summer -> Winter
    Really? I haven't noticed that!

ReputationRep:
    summer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.