Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    not sure if this is the right forum for this (it's kind of an odd question :P )...anyways so me and my friend are in the 10th grade, we were in my room working on a project for a summer class and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out and up on the desk lol. Because we were making a poster but her feet were on top of it.

I didn't wake her up because I thought he must be tired since she fell asleep fast, so I just started working again. But I kept getting distracted because her feet were on the poster and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example whenever I push her toes back and forth a few times, they would start wiggling by themselves. Then I would hold them still to make them stop. The radio was playing so sometimes when I did that her toes wiggled to the beat of the song =P.

I think she was dreaming about dancing the whole time, since we both take dance class. Because they were following instructions =P. Like if I push her toes faster or if I whisper "faster", then they would start wiggling faster lol. And if I whisper "point your toes", she would do the tippy-toes like a ballet dancer and hold it for a long time, like sometimes until I push her toes back.

I was wondering is it normal that I was amused by her feet when she was asleep? I just thought it was cute because she has long toes and takes care of them (she had bright pink polish which is one of my fav colors ) . Thanks.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Erm..................

ReputationRep:
    Plot twist: She wasn't even asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defraction)
    Erm..................

What a thread to resurrect. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheHaunted.)
    What a thread to resurrect. :rofl:
    Yes indeed.

ReputationRep:
    no she burned you ass
    ***** was awake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irishgurl2003)
    not sure if this is the right forum for this (it's kind of an odd question :P )...anyways so me and my friend are in the 10th grade, we were in my room working on a project for a summer class and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out and up on the desk lol. Because we were making a poster but her feet were on top of it.

I didn't wake her up because I thought he must be tired since she fell asleep fast, so I just started working again. But I kept getting distracted because her feet were on the poster and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example whenever I push her toes back and forth a few times, they would start wiggling by themselves. Then I would hold them still to make them stop. The radio was playing so sometimes when I did that her toes wiggled to the beat of the song =P.

I think she was dreaming about dancing the whole time, since we both take dance class. Because they were following instructions =P. Like if I push her toes faster or if I whisper "faster", then they would start wiggling faster lol. And if I whisper "point your toes", she would do the tippy-toes like a ballet dancer and hold it for a long time, like sometimes until I push her toes back.

I was wondering is it normal that I was amused by her feet when she was asleep? I just thought it was cute because she has long toes and takes care of them (she had bright pink polish which is one of my fav colors ) . Thanks.
    How long her toes are? She may be awake and just playing with you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.