I want to get my boyfriend a Dark Souls related gift. What should I get him? Watch

sallmallama
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
He loves Dark Souls and I know nothing about it so I really need some help! What would a hardcore fan really want?? He's played all the games and seems to know everything about it. I don't have an exact budget, I might spend around £40 in total but it could be more or less than that. It would be really helpful if you gave me specifics (for example, instead of saying a hoodie, a link to the coolest hoodie would be great)! Thank you
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sallmallama)
He loves Dark Souls and I know nothing about it so I really need some help! What would a hardcore fan really want?? He's played all the games and seems to know everything about it. I don't have an exact budget, I might spend around £40 in total but it could be more or less than that. It would be really helpful if you gave me specifics (for example, instead of saying a hoodie, a link to the coolest hoodie would be great)! Thank you
Does he like collectables, like action figures?

As for hoodies, or clothing you're probably looking at going for custom made - Click Me

Does he have a console (specifically a PS4), if so has he played Bloodborne? He might like that if he hasn't, and has a PS4!
Or even games like Witcher 3, or Lords of the Fallen might be to his liking which aren't specific to the PS4. Both of which you can find on Amazon or G2A/Steam (Depends how he likes his games)
NotNotBatman
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm obsessed with Dark Souls; if it was me I'd be excited about anything Dark souls related. Since he's got all the games, you'd have to go with merch. I usually go to Redbubble for this type of stuff. There's this poster and this T-shirt look nice.
username1726117
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've seen a couple of shirts advertised on Facebook recently. I'm not entirely sure if it's official merc, but it looks quite cool. Try looking for sites that sell gaming T-shirts.
Lucarious30
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They do shirts and figures, could always buy him like some Dark Souls helmet, then you can jump on the bed and be like "AND IM YOUR BOSS"
Could go two ways, he wins the battle and you make love or you defeat him and have to find a new boyfriend.

Good Luck OP!
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dark Souls the board game if its out yet
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (124)
18.48%
No (406)
60.51%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.01%

Watched Threads