Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to get my boyfriend a Dark Souls related gift. What should I get him? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He loves Dark Souls and I know nothing about it so I really need some help! What would a hardcore fan really want?? He's played all the games and seems to know everything about it. I don't have an exact budget, I might spend around £40 in total but it could be more or less than that. It would be really helpful if you gave me specifics (for example, instead of saying a hoodie, a link to the coolest hoodie would be great)! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sallmallama)
    He loves Dark Souls and I know nothing about it so I really need some help! What would a hardcore fan really want?? He's played all the games and seems to know everything about it. I don't have an exact budget, I might spend around £40 in total but it could be more or less than that. It would be really helpful if you gave me specifics (for example, instead of saying a hoodie, a link to the coolest hoodie would be great)! Thank you
    Does he like collectables, like action figures?

As for hoodies, or clothing you're probably looking at going for custom made - Click Me

Does he have a console (specifically a PS4), if so has he played Bloodborne? He might like that if he hasn't, and has a PS4!
    Or even games like Witcher 3, or Lords of the Fallen might be to his liking which aren't specific to the PS4. Both of which you can find on Amazon or G2A/Steam (Depends how he likes his games)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm obsessed with Dark Souls; if it was me I'd be excited about anything Dark souls related. Since he's got all the games, you'd have to go with merch. I usually go to Redbubble for this type of stuff. There's this poster and this T-shirt look nice.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a couple of shirts advertised on Facebook recently. I'm not entirely sure if it's official merc, but it looks quite cool. Try looking for sites that sell gaming T-shirts.

ReputationRep:
    They do shirts and figures, could always buy him like some Dark Souls helmet, then you can jump on the bed and be like "AND IM YOUR BOSS"
    Could go two ways, he wins the battle and you make love or you defeat him and have to find a new boyfriend.

Good Luck OP!

ReputationRep:
    Dark Souls the board game if its out yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 21, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.