Turn on thread page Beta

Girls what is your reaction to passing a guy you find attractive in the street? watch

Say you're walking on your way to work, shops, school, etc... and you are walking towards a guy you consider attractive.

What reaction would I expect?

ReputationRep:
    Give a dirty look then avoid eye contact. Can't give him a ego boost lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretend to be looking at something interesting on phone/ look down/ look past said guy in to the distance/ look away... basically look anywhere else but at the hot guy... I may - in exceptional circumstances - look at them when passing, but only for a quick second.

Just keep walking, no visible change in behaviour (unless maybe more consciously trying to avoid eye contact like A321 said)

ReputationRep:
    Me
    http://static.wixstatic.com/media/91...f18a1d8eef.gif
    https://m.popkey.co/fcc394/zJqep.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Say you're walking on your way to work, shops, school, etc... and you are walking towards a guy you consider attractive.

What reaction would I expect?
    I would do anything to NOT make it obvious that I like him- so basically I would just act normally even if he was really really attractive!

ReputationRep:
    I could normally tell if they like me from the puddles they leave on the ground. Happened several times before.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really. I just glance at them. Maybe smile if they catch me glancing at them.

ReputationRep:
    Clit twitches like a rabbits nose. Or so a female acquaintance told me. You could have knocked me over with a feather..

(Original post by loveleest)
    Nothing really. I just glance at them. Maybe smile if they catch me glancing at them.
    Yupp, this.

ReputationRep:
    Just an attractive guy on the street and not someone I'm trying to date? Easy. I'll glance over, recognise that I find x attractive about him and continue my life as normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages...a/18512063.gif

ReputationRep:

haha apparently that's a give away sign (touching the hair/sorting out the hair )

ReputationRep:
    Go 'Oh hot damn' in my head.

And then proceed to continue forth with resting ***** face. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Inside feel extremely awks and outside act super casual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Give a dirty look then avoid eye contact. Can't give him a ego boost lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol you think the guy doesn't know what your doing

ReputationRep:
    Literally never happens though

ReputationRep:
    If I see any hot girrl on the street, talk to her and grab her butt. They like that

ReputationRep:
    9 times out of 10 they will semi-unconsciously do something with their mouth e.g. smile/grin, touch/moisten lips, pout/suck gums, swallow..

(Original post by DropletInfection)
    If I see any hot girrl on the street, talk to her and grab her butt. They like that
    Aren't you violating the terms of your parole posting up in here at this hour mister? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Look from the corner of my eye then try my very best to make sure I'm not obvious. Go home and go with my life. I did see a guy who looked like a model on a school trip before.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.