The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Accommodation Question

Hello. I just wanted to ask a question about the accommodation in Brighton. So a friend of mine, will be studying first year in Brighton. I will be studying in Uni of Brighton and her in Uni of Sussex. Luckily, I will be in Falmer Campus, meaning that we are close. We just wanted to ask if there is a way in which we can rent an apartment or unihome or studenthome, for JUST 2 people. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hi,

I'm afraid the University of Brighton can only accommodate Brighton students, but there are many opportunities in the private sector. Letting agents normally accept both Brighton and Sussex students, so you shouldn't have any problems securing a property together with your friend. The Accommodation Service can help you search for accommodation in the private sector, so don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
Accommodation Team

Original post by chroni
Hello. I just wanted to ask a question about the accommodation in Brighton. So a friend of mine, will be studying first year in Brighton. I will be studying in Uni of Brighton and her in Uni of Sussex. Luckily, I will be in Falmer Campus, meaning that we are close. We just wanted to ask if there is a way in which we can rent an apartment or unihome or studenthome, for JUST 2 people. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chroni

Obviously uni only provides rooms for that university students. But you can try student lettings or privately rented flats. Some private landlords don't care if you're a student of professional as long as you can provide the money and with the 2 of you sharing the rent costs it should be affordable enough. The only thing with renting outside of uni is having to have enough money for the deposit and first month's rent.
Reply 3
Do they offer accommodation places in halls before the results are out?
Reply 4
Original post by Pigsear
Do they offer accommodation places in halls before the results are out?

What campus will you be studying in?
Reply 5
Original post by jelaniye
What campus will you be studying in?

Moulscombe
Try Student roost in between both campuses and the rooms are amazing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending