Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    So when completing the initial application my mother was confused and didn't provide financial details, to amend this she sent in the PFF2 form and after ringing up to check the progress for about the fourth time they said she needs to print off another form and send it in, do you know what this will be and if it will be enough to sort the problem as the non income based finance does not even cover my rent.

Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.