Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello hello my name is Ryan and I begin my applied sound engineering course this September , been looking into student accommodation and seems a shared house much closer to the uni would be a better option. Would be cool to live with other people pursuing music.
    If anyone needs to fill a space or wants to look into sharing a house ,message me , Paragon have said it's time to select a room so I should have done this a lot sooner ...........
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 14, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.