Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello my name is Ryan and I am studying applied sound engineering at the University of West London starting September 2016. I have been looking into student accommodation and have got to the point where I am able choose a room , however I think sharing a house closer to the uni with people is a much more viable option .
    I am into all sorts of music and art forms so would be cool to live with some like-minded people.
    Please message if this interests you , either filling a space or looking into a new place, start date is looming closer!!!!! One issue is I will not be able to move in until 16th September , a little later than should be, but am more than willing to pay my bit so others can still move in.
    Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WimboJallis121)
    Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?
    Hey man , sounds pretty good have you been looking into specific places in Ealing ?? Yeah I'll inbox you my number now save the gap, give me a text we can talk

ReputationRep:
    Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleegolding)
    Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!
    How much is the rent?

ReputationRep:
    £146.90 a week
    including bills, security and wifi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.