Turn on thread page Beta

Music student looking to share accommodation (preferably in Ealing) September 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello my name is Ryan and I am studying applied sound engineering at the University of West London starting September 2016. I have been looking into student accommodation and have got to the point where I am able choose a room , however I think sharing a house closer to the uni with people is a much more viable option .
    I am into all sorts of music and art forms so would be cool to live with some like-minded people.
    Please message if this interests you , either filling a space or looking into a new place, start date is looming closer!!!!! One issue is I will not be able to move in until 16th September , a little later than should be, but am more than willing to pay my bit so others can still move in.
    Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WimboJallis121)
    Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?
    Hey man , sounds pretty good have you been looking into specific places in Ealing ?? Yeah I'll inbox you my number now save the gap, give me a text we can talk

ReputationRep:
    Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleegolding)
    Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!
    How much is the rent?

ReputationRep:
    £146.90 a week
    including bills, security and wifi

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.