Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went off the Pill and my boobs shrunk and droop a bit too :cry: Will strength training help, what exercises? Do I need to join the gym or can I do anything at home?

ReputationRep:
    massage them :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Avoid tight bras. They end up making the boobs sag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Avoid tight bras. They end up making the boobs sag.
    First helpful reply thanks Is tight around the shoulders bad too? I feel like either I wear a push up bra or they're sagging and not getting supported in a bra too loose

ReputationRep:
    If you have any excess fat lose weight, the less weight there the less gravity can do it's work. Though you have to lose fat overall as you can't spot reduce fat.

Work out the pectoral muscles behind the breast, this can help make them appear higher and more perky.

Other than that give yourself a break. Chances are you are the only one to see then negatively.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend fenugreek or Purebody Vitamins. They worked wonders on mine in 2 months, it was like magic
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Lmao vitamins... pls no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing much you can do here really. Increasing your pectorals probably won't make much visible difference - breasts are fat and connective tissue you can't firm them up with exercise*

(Original post by JeremyHunt)
    I went off the Pill and my boobs shrunk and droop a bit too :cry: Will strength training help, what exercises? Do I need to join the gym or can I do anything at home?
    Honestly, the only advice I have is to wear a push up bra, but that's not a permanent fix I know. Don't worry about it though, I am sure your boobs are absolutely fine (trying to say that in a non creepy way).

ReputationRep:
    Of course they will help! You can do exercises that targets the chest. It can be done at home or at the gym. The muscles behind your chest will grow tighter and firmer though, but I think the chances of your boobs to sag would be less.
    Also, try to avoid tight bras or avoid wearing them in some occasions.

ReputationRep:
    First helpful reply thanks Is tight around the shoulders bad too? I feel like either I wear a push up bra or they're sagging and not getting supported in a bra too loose
    Shoulders not so much. But avoid wearing tight bras like the plague. I know some girls do it because it makes their boobs look more prominent but its honestly terrible in the long run. If you can, wear a bra one size bigger than your actual size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Lmao vitamins... pls no

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should I join the gym or are home things OK like push ups?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Shoulders not so much. But avoid wearing tight bras like the plague. I know some girls do it because it makes their boobs look more prominent but its honestly terrible in the long run. If you can, wear a bra one size bigger than your actual size.
    I've been wearing a bra 1 size too big but thats made them worse I think I got a new bra today in right size

ReputationRep:
    I've had this problem

ReputationRep:
    I have perky boobs BUT they are small. I can go without a bra and it won't droop but i'm a B cup so. Once can't have anything
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Strength training will do a lot of good things for you but I don't think it'll have much of an effect on breasts, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/a-gi...ning-tips.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Strength training will do a lot of good things for you but I don't think it'll have much of an effect on breasts, I'm afraid.
    Even bench pressing and pecs? I saw a site where it had perked up a girl

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.