The Student Room Group

Alone wolf or travel in a group and playground craze

While at school was you a bit of a lone wolf, go about in a group or where you a bit of both. Also what was the playground craze as every school had a playground craze
Original post by sharkbate633
While at school was you a bit of a lone wolf, go about in a group or where you a bit of both. Also what was the playground craze as every school had a playground craze

In primary school I had a close-knit group of friends, and the craze were these stretchy animal yoyo things with fluid inside them, it's hard to explain! Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I think they stopped being sold after a while because parents decided they were dangerous. I had one in the shape of a whale :colondollar:
Original post by sharkbate633

My playground craze was pokemon cards in primary school. Also when Harry Potter 5 came out I remember everyone standing around in the playground reading it
I was mostly a lone wolf while others I went about with a small group. But I don't think that were any playground crazes as it's been quite a while that I can't recall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending