Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi is anyone else going APU in Sept? why are there no other threads apart from mine about APU?

ReputationRep:
    yes, maybe i'll see you there? what are you studying at APU? im studying law!

ReputationRep:
    wow! thats so weird! so am i! APU is quite good for Law isnt it? i've seen it in the top 10 on the league tables. it has better employability that camb, hasnt it?

ReputationRep:
    yea APU is so great. have you seen the student union website - pretty crap but the freshers week looks good tho! i dunno about the 'Love Shack' evening in the student bar, sounds kinda dodgy! especially in the first week!

ReputationRep:
    mmm yea. i know APU is quite popular with immigrants and international students

ReputationRep:
    i so so love APU!!!! it like the best uni!!!are you going there too?

ReputationRep:
    yes of course! how did you find the freshers week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    yes of course! how did you find the freshers week?
    bloody fantastic!! r u going to the beach partty tommorow at the bar?

ReputationRep:
    If I were you id be embarassed. Going to the APU is something that you and your entire family should be ashamed of, and you act like its something good... God, how deprived is that?

Unless of course you are being sarcastic, in which case I applaud you for mocking my hometown's only university...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    If I were you id be embarassed. Going to the APU is something that you and your entire family should be ashamed of, and you act like its something good... God, how deprived is that?

Unless of course you are being sarcastic, in which case I applaud you for mocking my hometown's only university...
    I think that was a little unnecessary, don't you? It's unfair to belittle other people's university choices, whether or not these posts were made in jest - there are probably some people here who ARE at APU, even if the above person isn't, and that was unkind.

ReputationRep:
    I think it maybe was unnecessary, in retrospect. I had a little too much sugar earlier. I shouldn't let my beef with the APU (and their evil admission tutor guy) get onto here...

But then again this magiccarpet character was asking for a bashing with the immaturity of talking to herself. Its blatant trolling.

I suppose I should give the standard apology for those at APU, since I have probably judged it based only on my personal experiences. Then again, if you had similar ones, you would probably agree with me.

Please dont take my comments as gospel, but in context.

ReputationRep:
    i think APU is really good.

i did alevel physics (A) eng lit (A) art (A) math (B) and chem (B). im doing llb law here, and i think it's excellent. you however are not :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    i think APU is really good.

i did alevel physics (A) eng lit (A) art (A) math (B) and chem (B). im doing llb law here, and i think it's excellent. you however are not :mad:
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)

What a ****.

its people like you thats the reason why i dont post on here often anymore. What is it? if you're not going to Cambridge or Oxford you're a retard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    What a ****.

its people like you thats the reason why i dont post on here often anymore. What is it? if you're not going to Cambridge or Oxford you're a retard?
    HEY. If you bothered to read my subsequent post you would notice it is a retraction of the earlier statement... I do not believe going to Oxford or Cambridge prevents you from being a retard either... Now unless you actually want to talk to the creator of the thread about the wonders of APU then I suggest you do that, if you want to have a go at me and call me a ****, then do it in a private message, which I will quickly delete.

ReputationRep:
    apu is amazing and wonderful.
    the teaching is ok, the library and facilities are excellent v gud IT network, food on campus is crappy vv expensiv, bar too small

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.