Turn on thread page Beta

Health- bladder infection? watch

Announcements

So recently i have just been so confused on what is going on. So nearly a year ago, i started getting what i think are bladder infections. I would go for a wee, and it would sting so much. Then for hours and hours it would feel like i would need the toilet so badly. When i would go, a dribble came out. I would get that every so often. The a few months ago, i kept getting them badly at uni where i would be dreading the whole day and would want to be at home. I even wet myself once on the way back cause i was that desperate. I didnt get it for a while, then now i feel like im getting it again but during ovulation each month? Im just really not sure. Today it came back and was horrible. I have had it all day and i will be starting my period tomorrow. My bum also feels wet & sweaty. Im just so confused and please can i have some help? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So recently i have just been so confused on what is going on. So nearly a year ago, i started getting what i think are bladder infections. I would go for a wee, and it would sting so much. Then for hours and hours it would feel like i would need the toilet so badly. When i would go, a dribble came out. I would get that every so often. The a few months ago, i kept getting them badly at uni where i would be dreading the whole day and would want to be at home. I even wet myself once on the way back cause i was that desperate. I didnt get it for a while, then now i feel like im getting it again but during ovulation each month? Im just really not sure. Today it came back and was horrible. I have had it all day and i will be starting my period tomorrow. My bum also feels wet & sweaty. Im just so confused and please can i have some help? Thanks
    See a doctor! They'll test your wee and maybe give you a blood test

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.