Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So recently i have just been so confused on what is going on. So nearly a year ago, i started getting what i think are bladder infections. I would go for a wee, and it would sting so much. Then for hours and hours it would feel like i would need the toilet so badly. When i would go, a dribble came out. I would get that every so often. The a few months ago, i kept getting them badly at uni where i would be dreading the whole day and would want to be at home. I even wet myself once on the way back cause i was that desperate. I didnt get it for a while, then now i feel like im getting it again but during ovulation each month? Im just really not sure. Today it came back and was horrible. I have had it all day and i will be starting my period tomorrow. My bum also feels wet & sweaty. Im just so confused and please can i have some help? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So recently i have just been so confused on what is going on. So nearly a year ago, i started getting what i think are bladder infections. I would go for a wee, and it would sting so much. Then for hours and hours it would feel like i would need the toilet so badly. When i would go, a dribble came out. I would get that every so often. The a few months ago, i kept getting them badly at uni where i would be dreading the whole day and would want to be at home. I even wet myself once on the way back cause i was that desperate. I didnt get it for a while, then now i feel like im getting it again but during ovulation each month? Im just really not sure. Today it came back and was horrible. I have had it all day and i will be starting my period tomorrow. My bum also feels wet & sweaty. Im just so confused and please can i have some help? Thanks
    See a doctor! They'll test your wee and maybe give you a blood test

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.