Turn on thread page Beta

Met a girl at a residential, but don't know her name watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm new here so sorry if this isn't the right place for the thread but I'm in need of advice and I have nowhere else to turn.
    Basically I went on a 3 day residential as part of a course I'm am taking and I met this girl who genuinely was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I didn't really have the nerve to talk to her much but we had a brief conversation (I know it's not much to base my feelings on) and it felt great. However as the residential ended i still didn't have the nerve to fully talk to her and only know her first name and not her last.
    i have asked around to other people on the course but without success.
    So what I want to know is, is it worth it to keep searching for this girl who, regardless of my instant attraction, I barley know? And if so how would I go about finding her?
    Any advice would be appreciated
    (Btw I'm 17 if that is relevant)

ReputationRep:
    You might see her, you might not.

You missed your chance it seems, just move forward. There will be more like her yet.

ReputationRep:
    Darude Sandstorm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.