Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing Healthcare Science this year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there yup me just got my criminal rec check in and next is medical record stuff! Do you know of anyone whose done this course before? I'm 28 just finished access course! Hope I'm not the granny in the class 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi, you not gonna be the granny that's for sure lol, i'm 31 and just finished the 1st year of Foundation degree in Applied Medical Science. I'm glad to hear that there will be guys near my age 😁. I don't know anyone that has done the course or doing it but i'm quite excited. Me too finished with the crim check and doing the medical. Are you gonna drive or are you near the campus?

ReputationRep:
    Do u think it's just us two in the course 😂 Lol. I'm only half an hour a way so il be driving up any idea what time table is like they sent me last years and it was two n half days a week I think giveor take . She did say the course was up for restructuring so it might change

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i wonder if you got my inbox messege😊

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.