Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do any truly creative people go on about their creativity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    like, kurt cobain, elliott smith, emily haines,silversun pickups frontman, never hear them go on about their creativity and how great they are really.

But what about the average whistly piddly lyric guitar player in the high street? Can't get them to shut up bout their creativity son

ReputationRep:
    Tbh ive every heard a street player say a anything, just the instrument theyre playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    Tbh ive every heard a street player say a anything, just the instrument theyre playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    actually you're probably speaking the truth tbh I was being weird.

But I just saw some video where a "famous musician isn't recognised playing in the street". He's really **** and he's going on about his creativity. Bit annoying tbh

ReputationRep:
    They're probs too busy creating if they're truly creative yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    They're probs too busy creating if they're truly creative yeah
    I sort of agree with your point and it's the point I was making.

But your profile made me think of John Nash who said he didn't study much because it would "blunt his creativity"...but then all I know is he said that once and he spent a fair bit of time creating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    I sort of agree with your point and it's the point I was making.

But your profile made me think of John Nash who said he didn't study much because it would "blunt his creativity"...but then all I know is he said that once and he spent a fair bit of time creating
    Well I wouldn't say it's a hard rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Well I wouldn't say it's a hard rule.
    yeah agreed bro life too complicated

ReputationRep:
    Well there's loads of really big headed artists who also happen to be very talented like Morrissey, Noel Gallagher, Kanye West...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    like, kurt cobain, elliott smith, emily haines,silversun pickups frontman, never hear them go on about their creativity and how great they are really.

But what about the average whistly piddly lyric guitar player in the high street? Can't get them to shut up bout their creativity son
    Is this only restricted to musicians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Is this only restricted to musicians?
    Well are you hoping to contribute a non-musician counterexample? If so go ahead man!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.