Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, so I was wondering if anyone has studied for a Certificate of Higher Education and used it to get into a Brick Uni? was it easy enough or was there complications? I'm hoping to get into Stirling University using my 3 highers and my Cert.HE so any advice would be appreciated!

    Google Open Plus. The Higher National Certificates offered by Open Uni (120 level 1 credits) is sometimes enough to get you into year 2 of a uni, sometimes they ask for level 2 modules. But your question highly depends on the course

    I've done a year of law with OU and am having trouble getting onto a year 2 course. I've had one conditional offer out of 5. Beacuse of the way the courses are desinged it's hard to show then what you have studied. rather than several 20 credit courses they are often 60 credit modules such as: w101 an intoduction to law. This is making it hard for unis to map my work to there. I'ts been a right ball ache.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.