Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please tell me when UCAS open applications for PGCE Secondary 2017 entry? I need to get some school experience first and save some cash so looking to start in 2017 if possible. Can anyone tell me when the application process opens? I can't seem to find this information anywhere!
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naomi 1983)
    Can anyone please tell me when UCAS open applications for PGCE Secondary 2017 entry? I need to get some school experience first and save some cash so looking to start in 2017 if possible. Can anyone tell me when the application process opens? I can't seem to find this information anywhere!
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm applying for PGCE Secondary for 2017 too I believe UCAS applications open late October (I think the 30th)

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am in the same position and I got in contact with UCAS and they said that the will post courses for 2017 in mid-October and that once they are live it will be posted on both their twitter and facebook pages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nottreece)
    Yes I am in the same position and I got in contact with UCAS and they said that the will post courses for 2017 in mid-October and that once they are live it will be posted on both their twitter and facebook pages
    Great, thank you!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.