The Student Room Group

Girl downstairs I like

I live in a houseshare and there's this cute girl who lives on the floor below I really want to ask out. I think she's giving me the right signals, she always laughs at my unfunny jokes and is often the only one laughing, she always comes to sit or stand next to me when we're having a convo in our group in the house. She sometimes makes unnecessary physical contact like e.g hand on my shoulder when looking at my laptop when I was showing her something on laptop. She's interested right? I don't have much experience with women but I'm not scared or anything - I just don't know what to say?. I knock on her door and ask her what? I think we both have the same intentions and it's up to me to make a move- but what do I do? Someone please help?
Reply 1
Keep it simple, ask her out for a coffee or something, so it's only the two of you and go from there.

If you're nervous about it then just kinda offhandedly tell her you're going to get a coffee in a bit and ask if she wants to come along.

It sounds like usually when you're around each other there's someone else there too so spending some time together will give you a chance to talk about it. Or you can just kiss her when you get back and see how that goes
Reply 2
Thanks that seems like a nice way to start it- I'm also a kiss virgin... what if I'm very awkward at it?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks that seems like a nice way to start it- I'm also a kiss virgin... what if I'm very awkward at it?

That is natural - something that I always find hilarious was that I was so nervous to kiss my girlfriend for the first time that when I kissed her I actually laughed at the same time :lol: She loves to remind me of it! Its one of those things that will just come to you naturally :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by PugDevil
That is natural - something that I always find hilarious was that I was so nervous to kiss my girlfriend for the first time that when I kissed her I actually laughed at the same time :lol: She loves to remind me of it! Its one of those things that will just come to you naturally :smile:

Hahaha- that makes me feel better- ok I'll just go for it and see how it goes...

Quick Reply

Latest