The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi there, obviously, uve done AS sociology? wud u say its easy to do? is there any coursework involved? Cheers
*skye*
Hi there, obviously, uve done AS sociology? wud u say its easy to do? is there any coursework involved? Cheers

AS is alright yeh, its damn hard at A2 tho
Whether you do coursework or not varies, it is an option on the exam board but it depends on what your college does.
Reply 3
No, I haven't done AS Sociology. I just wanted to know if anyone out there had done it - and wasn#t planning to continue it, because I'd be willing to purchase notes off you (as long as theyr'e r easonably good).
Heather_the_nun
its damn hard at A2 tho

Is it? My teachers said it's not too hard at all and much more interesting than AS! Although i can't say religion sounds too exciting!
Reply 5
SiAnY
Is it? My teachers said it's not too hard at all and much more interesting than AS! Although i can't say religion sounds too exciting!

I did sociology and didn't want to do religion at all. I wanted to do health sociology but the rest of my class disagreed. I ended up really enjoying it. Things like secularisation and the protestant ethic etc are quite fascinating and quite relevant when you look at what is going on in the world at the moment.
Reply 6
Hello?
Reply 7
Can anyone out there help me in regard to notes?

Latest

Trending

Trending