Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Has anyone finished AS Sociology (exam board AQA) who doesn't intend to carry it on to A2?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, obviously, uve done AS sociology? wud u say its easy to do? is there any coursework involved? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *skye*)
    Hi there, obviously, uve done AS sociology? wud u say its easy to do? is there any coursework involved? Cheers
    AS is alright yeh, its damn hard at A2 tho
    Whether you do coursework or not varies, it is an option on the exam board but it depends on what your college does.

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't done AS Sociology. I just wanted to know if anyone out there had done it - and wasn#t planning to continue it, because I'd be willing to purchase notes off you (as long as theyr'e r easonably good).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_the_nun)
    its damn hard at A2 tho
    Is it? My teachers said it's not too hard at all and much more interesting than AS! Although i can't say religion sounds too exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Is it? My teachers said it's not too hard at all and much more interesting than AS! Although i can't say religion sounds too exciting!

I did sociology and didn't want to do religion at all. I wanted to do health sociology but the rest of my class disagreed. I ended up really enjoying it. Things like secularisation and the protestant ethic etc are quite fascinating and quite relevant when you look at what is going on in the world at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Hello?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone out there help me in regard to notes?

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.