The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak143244
I'm okayy, you?

thats good :smile: im fine just finishing off work, and tired as hell..

wht subjects do u take anyway? ooo

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687

Spoiler

Oh okay, that's good.

Erm I take,
Computing, IT, English Language all A Level. I also do Level 3 core Maths which is only for a year.

Spoiler

Salams guys :smile:

hws every1 doing today? :smile:

Original post by Wjrjtoskfnf
Salam guys
If you use this link then you and I both get 30 percent off student discounts from Unidays
Just sign up with the link and the first 10 Will get a free 50 pound voucher.
Jazakala

Wa'alaykumasalaam guys, doing well alhamdulillah, I hope you doing good too :smile:

Spoiler

Noone will mind if you talk about uni for a few posts :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam guys, doing well alhamdulillah, I hope you doing good too :smile:

Yeah I'm doing good too alhamdullilah, thanks :smile:
Oh okay, that's good.

Erm I take,
Computing, IT, English Language all A Level. I also do Level 3 core Maths which is only for a year.

Spoiler

ooh nice, i do english language too but im doing it with the combined literature :smile: yesss im also doing Level 3 core maths!! im doing core maths hmwrk rn haha

ikik, im new init LOL i just felt like it was kind of irrelevant to the thread..
ooh nice, i do english language too but im doing it with the combined literature :smile: yesss im also doing Level 3 core maths!! im doing core maths hmwrk rn haha

ikik, im new init LOL i just felt like it was kind of irrelevant to the thread..

Yay cool we do similar subjects. Have you done the six degrees of seperation work?
Yay cool we do similar subjects. Have you done the six degrees of seperation work?

yess :smile: thats good

naa not yet, we're dojng stats first, like sampling n all, boring atm :/
Hishaam Bin Urwa رحمه الله used to say:

“Do not question the people about what they have innovated today because they have prepared answers for it, rather ask them about the sunnah because they do not know it.”

[Allama Aloosee in Ghayatul Amaanee Fee Radd Alan-Nabahaanee, 1/367]
Yahyaa Ibn Mu’aadh Al-Raazee said:

“Son of Aadam; you seek the world as if your very life depended on it and you seek the Hereafter as if you have no need of it! You will acquire what you need from this world even if you do not run after it, but you will only attain the Hereafter if you run after it. So be aware of your true condition!”

["The Journey Of The Strangers", By Al-Aajurree, p. 67]
yess :smile: thats good

naa not yet, we're dojng stats first, like sampling n all, boring atm :/

Yeah same, we have to compare data and see whicchart/graph is best to represent data. Sucks but it's only for a year. Maybe we can help each other?
Going sleep now. Talk later inshallah
Have a good day
Kudafiz :smile:
Yeah same, we have to compare data and see whicchart/graph is best to represent data. Sucks but it's only for a year. Maybe we can help each other?
Going sleep now. Talk later inshallah
Have a good day
Kudafiz :smile:

ahh icic, yh only 1 yr so its calmm, yeah sure, we can help eachother :smile:

but i think it'll probably be more me asking u for help ahaha lool

aight, yeah soon insh'Allah, take care yeah, sfesfe
Reply 2911
Wa'alaykum Assalaam to everyone :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2912
[video="youtube;Z5CqHyA1dak"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5CqHyA1dak[/video]
Abdullaah Ibn Mas’ood (رضي الله عنه ) said:

“Whoever wants to follow an example, let him follow the example of those who have passed away, the Companions of Muhammad (ﷺ)They were the best of this ummah, the purest in heart, the deepest in knowledge, the least in sophistication. They were people whom Allah chose to be the Companions of His Prophet (ﷺ) and to convey His religion, so imitate their ways and behaviour, for they were following the Straight Path.”

[Al-Baghawi in Sharh as-Sunnah]
They're not.

The scholars of former have been declared being in contradiction to Islam because of their hatred of Umar (ra), Abu Bakr (ra) (and other beliefs) The laymen of that group aren't necessarily non-Muslim because they may not actually know what they follow or believe in the things that take out of Islam. You can find quotes from scholars such Imam Malik right to the modern day ulema which all speak against them. This group has a great history of declaring war against Muslims.

Here's some proof for one of my statements above

Spoiler

The latter are not Islamic either. And this one's right across the board to all their members (afaik). And this also something scholars have repeated throughout the centuries.

Can you show me what research you've conducted and which scholars back your conclusions?

I never said go out and kill shia because of their beliefs, if you make such serious allegations then bring proof. I've done one of two things 1) Adamantly disagreed with their aqeedah and argued against it here 2) Pointed out their atrocities against Muslims in Syria and stated Muslims need to defend themselves better.

You can believe in Allah, believe that the Prophet (pbuh) was a messanger and also believe that the Qur'an is Allah's word but you can still be a non-Muslim through doing certain actions or believing in certain things.

Edit - Yh it was that quote btw :tongue:

لا أصدق ما أرى. لقد تتبعت المنهج الؤموي الذي زرعه يزيد واباه ، وأزهر هذه المعتقدات النتنة كما ارى الأن! كيف لك ان تكفر جملة كبيرة من المسلمين بلا مصداقيه. ارى انت ترعرعت تحت رعاية المدرسة الوهابية ألتي تنشر الفتن في الأما .

التكفير عند المسلمين إتهامتة خطيرة ( بإستثناء الوهابيه) فعليك ان تبرهن على كفر الشيعة، وإن لم تستطع فعل ذلك، تب وإستغفر ربك.

بالله عليك، هل تصدق ان الشيعة اشرار خباث لا ينون إلا لإصقاط كيان الإسلام. حقا انت مهرج، تحترف بالتهريج اكثر من الأمور الإسلاميه.

I dont believe what I'm reading . You are a true follower of the Umayyad manhaj, which was started by Yazid and his father, and thrived as I can see now !

How could you excommunicate such a large number of Muslims with no proof. I can see you were raised under the care of the Wahhabi school , which spreads discord amongst Muslims of the world.

Takfir amongst Muslims (except Wahhabis) is a dangerous accusation. Having done so, you are now burdened to provide absolute proof of this. Otherwise repent and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly, do you really believe shias are comicbook villains who are against Muslims (since they arnt) and aim to destroy Islam . If so , it seems you are a clown , more proficient in tomfoolery than Islamic matters
Original post by Kazuhira
لا أصدق ما أرى. لقد تتبعت المنهج الؤموي الذي زرعه يزيد واباه ، وأزهر هذه المعتقدات النتنة كما ارى الأن! كيف لك ان تكفر جملة كبيرة من المسلمين بلا مصداقيه. ارى انت ترعرعت تحت رعاية المدرسة الوهابية ألتي تنشر الفتن في الأما .

التكفير عند المسلمين إتهامتة خطيرة ( بإستثناء الوهابيه) فعليك ان تبرهن على كفر الشيعة، وإن لم تستطع فعل ذلك، تب وإستغفر ربك.

بالله عليك، هل تصدق ان الشيعة اشرار خباث لا ينون إلا لإصقاط كيان الإسلام. حقا انت مهرج، تحترف بالتهريج اكثر من الأمور الإسلاميه.

I dont believe what I'm reading . You are a true follower of the Umayyad manhaj, which was started by Yazid and his father, and thrived as I can see now !

How could you excommunicate such a large number of Muslims with no proof. I can see you were raised under the care of the Wahhabi school , which spreads discord amongst Muslims of the world.

Takfir amongst Muslims (except Wahhabis) is a dangerous accusation. Having done so, you are now burdened to provide absolute proof of this. Otherwise repent and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly, do you really believe shias are comicbook villains who are against Muslims (since they arnt) and aim to destroy Islam . If so , it seems you are a clown , more proficient in tomfoolery than Islamic matters

دع عنك العبث ألأن
strop trolling bruv
Original post by Kazuhira

I used a quote by Imam Malik to show the Islamic position. I've seen similar quotes by Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Shafi too. Calling orthodox Islam an "Umayyad manhaj" won't fool many people in an Islamic society.

Ah yes "wahaabis". Why the sectarianism now? Funny how asking people to stop being sectarian seems to be one way thing. :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2918
Yeah I'm doing good too alhamdullilah, thanks :smile:

Awesome, how was your day?

I think I acted a bit like that when I was new too.

Latest

Trending

Trending