The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Hm, I can't find that, where is it from? Source?

It's part of a letter to a scholar. I used to have access to the source but no longer do I'm afraid.

I can look but it will not be quick.

Tawheed also had a female gender sign before and it's the same case with you. So you're male?

Indeed
Original post by Tawheed
Although i am not taking him seriously, i have used this opportunity to counter oft-common slanders and misconceptions and abuses that are usually directed towards us, even from saner people.

Please stop comparing others to someone like him.
Reply 4722
Didn't I say mill88 is a girl :u:

You was not 100% sure :colonhash: and well he is not a sis.

Spoiler

Original post by mil88
Yes

A letter written by himself to a prominent scholar of his time.

Ok thanks for making that clear. I was happy for a sis 😐.....jks :biggrin:

But he is not here yet 😕
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333

But he is not even born yet 😕

In your belief...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Please stop comparing others to someone like him.

Some of the hateful slurs he is coming out with , though he is presenting them in a ridiculous trolling manner, are also misconceptions i have heard and seen directed at me in person from people who aren't trolling, but also deadly serious. For instance, when i was around ten years old, being bullied in the playground over the issue of cutting oneself.

And there have been many non-trolls, sane people, who have quoted posts here in the past tainting it as 'rafidhi ahadith'. It's no-one who actually posts currently however.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Ngl I am tired of using it 😩 I write the same comment again and again. Never thought I will report so much in such a short time and that too all on ISOC 😔

I don't get why you bother tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tawheed also had a female gender sign before and it's the same case with you. So you're male?

Mine was a case of not bothering to change it. I don't interact or PM with anyone, other than brothers here, and if it's sisters, it's very short and abrupt and i avoid PMS where possible. I changed it when people started to question i was a sister, when i had posted frequently i was a brother.
Original post by mil88
x

Wha's the discussion here about [the one you need to get a source for?]
Original post by AyatollahAssad
RAFIDI

Let's put it this way, you're maybe the fourth person on TSR to have abused me with that.

The others were not trolls either.

But don't let that enable you to feel 'let off', while your abuses are out of being very immature, it is no better than the ones who abused me out of pure seething hatred.
Original post by Tawheed
Wha's the discussion here about [the one you need to get a source for?]

I believe the (famous) letter from the 12th imam to a renowned scholar (during his ghaybah, if memory serves me correctly).

I had the reference for it but lost it.

Yasser Habib has been condemned by many of our Ulema. In fact, he has even abused many of them.

Mind giving us your background?

1. Were you ever a muslim?
2. What school did you follow
3. When and who taught you the negativity about other schools? [would like names of people, where you learned this all etc]

You aren't a typical anti-islamic troll. You clearly know a lot, and clearly have very focused links, points, and comments here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mil88
I believe the (famous) letter from the 12th imam to a renowned scholar (during his ghaybah, if memory serves me correctly).

I had the reference for it but lost it.

What's the debate or disagreement about here? I.e the context of the discussion
Original post by mil88
It's part of a letter to a scholar. I used to have access to the source but no longer do I'm afraid.

I can look but it will not be quick.

Indeed

Ok I'll wait.

Ah ok sorry bro.

Original post by h333
You was not 100% sure :colonhash: and well he is not a sis.

Spoiler

Ok thanks for making that clear. I was happy for a sis 😐.....jks :biggrin:

But he is not here yet 😕

Ik now lmao

Yep, made tea and all that meet and greet is over, mum is talking with her. I'm looking after my baby brother. He is sat in my lap and it's so hard typing 😂

Original post by Tawheed
Some of the hateful slurs he is coming out with , though he is presenting them in a ridiculous trolling manner, are also misconceptions i have heard and seen directed at me in person from people who aren't trolling, but also deadly serious. For instance, when i was around ten years old, being bullied in the playground over the issue of cutting oneself.

And there have been many non-trolls, sane people, who have quoted posts here in the past tainting it as 'rafidhi ahadith'. It's no-one who actually posts currently however.

Sorry to hear that.

Original post by Tawheed
Mine was a case of not bothering to change it. I don't interact or PM with anyone, other than brothers here, and if it's sisters, it's very short and abrupt and i avoid PMS where possible. I changed it when people started to question i was a sister, when i had posted frequently i was a brother.

Iirc it was to do with your identity not being exposed, after having trouble on other forums. Cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tawheed
What's the debate or disagreement about here? I.e the context of the discussion

Simply wanting to know the source. I posted a saying from that letter and then other users queried the source.

(There was another brief discussion about whether the imam is alive or not with H333 but I am not debating further).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AyatollahAssad
of course he is dead he's probably about 1300 years old.

Simple, rational examples is sufficient for this but I am off.
Reply 4735
Original post by HAnwar
I don't get why you bother tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ik why but Idk if it is worth it with some people now. But then I get a feel it might be. After I regret bothering and then I have hope again everytime.

Yep, made tea and all that meet and greet is over, mum is talking with her. I'm looking after my baby brother. He is sat in my lap and it's so hard typing 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good good 😊 aww soo cute 🤗 give him a kiss and a hug on behalf of me 😘
Allah Hu Akbar!
Original post by h333

Good good 😊 aww soo cute 🤗 give him a kiss and a hug on behalf of me 😘

:suith:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Ameen.

That's so horrible: :frown:

"There was blood on the walls… They hit me and the others with anything they could lay their hands on, metal rods, shovels, pipes, cables. They walked on top of us with their boots," one survivor told Amnesty International.

Latest

Trending

Trending