The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouHaveProblems
When has he occasionally refuted other people? I can only remember Yasir Qadhi and Haitham video.

He hasn't really refuted others but he still attacked others whn he was attacking these two for simply sharing a platfotlrm with Sufis
Original post by Zamestaneh
He hasn't really refuted others but he still attacked others whn he was attacking these two for simply sharing a platfotlrm with Sufis

Yeah so it wasn't occasional it's just this one particular instance isn't it
Original post by h333
Wow I have not been following properly :redface: why would he do this? Really disappointed. Some of his videos are so good.

Haha nw. Hope you are well.

His videos are still so good and he still continues to upload good content it's just Adnan rashid didn't share his view on this one video of his and adnan's video refuting him got a lot of attention and so people started to turn against him.
I like the public videos the best though. Ali dawah still has really good content too.

I'm good thanks, you?
x

According to him, ashari's are the people of bidah and innovation.

In his / and the abu taymiyyah crew hit list:

1. Sheikh Hamzah yusuf [ directly or indirectly]
2. Yasir Qadhi
3. Nouman Ali Khan
4. Adnan Rashid
5. Sheikh Asrar
6. Salafi sheikhs who do something he does not approve of.

[including shia's , who to him, seem sub-human, on a scale hitlers hatred was to the jews. I wouldn't be surprised if, in another country, he would even cause harm to me to be frankly honest here, given the right context].

Let's just say, the majority of the ummah here.

Aware me if he is planning to speak at any universities or rent out any public domain halls. It will be very easy to get him banned. He is clearly panicking , which motivated him to vent that anger and fear out in his latest series.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
According to him, ashari's are the people of bidah and innovation.

In his / and the abu taymiyyah crew hit list:

1. Sheikh Hamzah yusuf [ directly or indirectly]
2. Yasir Qadhi
3. Nouman Ali Khan
4. Adnan Rashid
5. Sheikh Asrar
6. Salafi sheikhs who do something he does not approve of.

[not including shia's, who to him, seem sub-human, on a scale hitlers hatred was to the jews]

Let's just say, the majority of the ummah here.

Aware me if he is planning to speak at any universities or rent out any public domain halls. It will be very easy to get him banned. He is clearly panicking , which motivated him to vent that anger and fear out in his latest series.

I believe it's so easy for you to have a bad thing against him because of his massive disagreement with shi'ism.
He never said that all these people are bad he just pointed at them in a picture and even so he can just think that they've made a mistake by doing what they did. Eitherway it doesn't negate any of his or their good work either.
(edited 7 years ago)
x

Salamualaikum,

May i kindly ask why you posted a 'from shia to sunni' video on my profile ?
Original post by Tawheed
Salamualaikum,
Wa-alaykumassalam
May i kindly ask why you posted a 'from shia to sunni' video on my profile ?

Oh i just wanted to show you the video that's all. I found it interesting.
x

Many people have disagreements with each other. However the manner he phrases himself, the things he actually says, the hateful and spiteful rhetoric are on a scale so morose and so careless, it scares me.

His terrible judgement has caused many sunni's and salafi's to slate him.
Original post by Tawheed

Salafis are sunnis btw.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Original post by Tawheed
Many people have disagreements with each other. However the manner he phrases himself, the things he actually says, the hateful and spiteful rhetoric are on a scale so morose and so careless, it scares me.

It sounds like he has set up one massive organisation to attack and turn away from these speakers. All he did was voice his opinion on why he thinks what these people did is wrong, he may have been out of his depth in some people's eyes but people make mistakes.
No one should 'slate' anyone. Them 'slating' him for making a mistake (in their eyes) is just like him 'slating' the scholars for making a mistake (in his eyes) so it's just ironically hypocritical. And many of the people 'slating' dawahman are doing it much much worse than he has done to the scholars. Speaking out on a disagreement with him (like adnan) isn't slating but can be done professionally with wisdom in both cases.
It was a couple of months back now and i didn't watch the full video anyway so i don't entirely remember everything. He is incredibly enthusiastic and dramatic but he is like that in everything, it's not like people should view him as a scholar or anything anyway so people should know not to base one judgement off of what one person says, it's just one persons opinion/outlook after all.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahaha i always see pictures on here and they seem like they are indirecting someone or indirectly having an input but i'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or not lol
Hahaha i always see pictures on here and they seem like they are indirecting someone or indirectly having an input but i'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or not lol

We should just look at it as a good reminder. Certain conversations may bring about certain sins so some may throw in a reminder to prevent others from going down that route.

Original post by IdeasForLife
We should just look at it as a good reminder. Certain conversations may bring about certain sins so some may throw in a reminder to prevent others from going down that route.

Yeah i get you, i just don't know how they find relevant pictures like that so quickly
x.

There is a distinct difference between backbiting, and calling out someone publicly known to promote fitnah, misguidance and discord, who has himself been publicly criticised by salafi , ashari, sufi, shia scholars and or sheikhs.

In fact, his channel is full of 'backbiting' and slating others, in probably the worst manner possible against pretty much everyone.

Suffice to say, his time as a youtube personality and his influence is waning and his days in that regard are probably numbered.
(edited 7 years ago)

Presicely what Ideas said, although my intentions are not to target anyone. Yesterday I felt like two members were indirectly targetting me but rather than get offended I decided to appreciate the reminder. At the end of the day we all want jannah for each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i get you, i just don't know how they find relevant pictures like that so quickly

Google images is normally good. Just type "backbiting Islamic quote" and I'm sure something relevant should appear.

Btw, are you a boy or a girl? Sorry for the random question.

On a different note, Abu Taymiyyah, Abdurahman Hassan [part of DawahMans group] seem to have gone on the offensive against Nouman Ali Khan.

Thoughts on this?

Their criticism of him is pretty heavy, and quite shocking. Effectively, they are accusing him of distorting the Quran in terms of his own opinion, and going far from the Quran and Sunnah.

The following is Dawahmans teacher, [Abdurahman Hasan]

[video="youtube;3NYpqHFBS9o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NYpqHFBS9o[/video]
Original post by Tawheed
There is a distinct difference between backbiting, and calling out someone publicly known to promote fitnah, misguidance and discord, who has himself been publicly criticised by salafi , ashari, sufi, shia scholars and or sheikhs.

In fact, his channel is full of 'backbiting' and slating others, in probably the worst manner possible against pretty much everyone.

Suffice to say, his time as a youtube personality and his influence is waning and his days in that regard are probably numbered.

It's not backbiting people if he just expressed his opinions on actions of specific people which were wrong in his eyes, this is his only video as far as i'm aware which specifically targets the actions of certain people rather than a general group or the ideologies of some people. In most cases if someone does something publicly then they're refuted publicly too due to the people they influence, so like dawahman did to the speakers and Adnan Rashid did to dawahman. Your mistakes don't define who are you, in both cases with dawah man and the speakers.

There is plenty of ways to do something with bad intentions worse than that.

As much as you may like for him to stop doing youtube, it most likely won't happen seeing as he has and still continues to publish good insightful content that is really beneficial for the youth.

Even-so in all cases it's best take what's good from people and leave what's bad.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending