Original post by BellyButton Face
oh snap did u finally change ur name?

Haha yes:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wa'alaykum salam

no problemo my bro

Haha :tongue:

Lmao is this the person who doesn't want their name in their username ?:mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i only recognised u coz of the random numbers and then remembered lychee
lol i only recognised u coz of the random numbers and then remembered lychee

Ahhh yes :tongue: how come you made another user?:/
Original post by tasha_tah
Haha :tongue:

Lmao is this the person who doesn't want their name in their username ?:mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaa yeah it is:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lychee627
Ahhh yes :tongue: how come you made another user?:/

Hahaa yeah it is:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice username lol
Original post by Tawheed
Please, feel free to share anything interesting you may have learned. Speaking to people who have this condition, it is sometimes extremely upsetting at what it has done to their lives. Many are extremely charming, but will have episodes. And it can happen to anyone, some people , or the ones i spoke to, graduated from university, did very well, got a great job, and then it began, and then escalated and then you find they are out of work for a long, long time.

We have some brothers and sisters on here who are more in the research side of things. I say, muslims should reignite the way we were in the golden age. Let us seek cures and develop treatments, and help society the world over in scientific and medical research. May Allah greatly help the brothers and sisters here involved in things like that. I know brother ash has a degree in biomedical science, and one or two other sisters here are almost there or have done it [ and i am doubly impressed when i hear sisters pursuing higher education].

prsom

i totally agree with you there,
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by user1215
Did you mean the Rebels/terrorists victims?

We make dua for all the victims.

You however, you're unfortunately too obsessed with supporting all the top ranking murderers in Muslim countries. One day support for Gaddaffi, another day it's Saddam and then you're back to Bashar.
After a day full of stress and worry, there's nothing like ahadith and Qur'an to remind you that this is just our temporary abode, that this life is just a journey to somewhere greater, in sha' Allah
Original post by faith 101
After a day full of stress and worry, there's nothing like ahadith and Qur'an to remind you that this is just our temporary abode, that this life is just a journey to somewhere greater, in sha' Allah

That was a nice little kinda poetic line lol
You been working or something???
That was a nice little kinda poetic line lol
You been working or something???

omg! I ADORE your DP :smile:
Original post by faith 101

How've you been? It's been a while.
Original post by IdeasForLife
We make dua for all the victims.

You however, you're unfortunately too obsessed with supporting all the top ranking murderers in Muslim countries. One day support for Gaddaffi, another day it's Saddam and then you're back to Bashar.

I only 'support' Assad as the choice is either him or a bunch of terrorists labelled as Mujahid / freedom fighters
Original post by HS2030
omg! I ADORE your DP :smile:

Haha ikr!! Soooo cute! lol :ahee:

I only 'support' Assad as the choice is either him or a bunch of terrorists labelled as Mujahid / freedom fighters

btw i clicked +1 by accident :facepalm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha ikr!! Soooo cute! lol :ahee:

btw i clicked +1 by accident :facepalm:

oh I see you also have a liking for terrorists that defame Islam.
Muammer Gadaffi

wth idk what that was about lol but lets talk about something nice instead maybe please?
wth idk what that was about lol but lets talk about something nice instead maybe please?

sure no problem, but make it quick as I've been reported for having a difference of opinion.

How was your day?
oh I see you also have a liking for terrorists that defame Islam.

btw sorry i didn't see ur comment afterwards
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending