Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats your favourite Robot Wars robot? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as Robot Wars returns to our screens next Sunday, im curious to know which were your favourite robots.

Mine is Gravity
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  7.5 KB
    But i also liked:
    Iron Awe
    Firestorm
    Chaos 2
    Dantomkia
    And some others i cant think of!
    Who are your favourites?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AngryJellyfish youll like this! I hope!

ReputationRep:
    Sir killalot

ReputationRep:
    10 years ago, Me and my Uncle made a Robot which could pick up other robots and throw them, they couldn't let us on the show because our robot was too overpowered.

Our Robot was called Captain McLadiesPants because it was made by me and my Uncle who get all the women.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'll try and keep it down to 10. :p: The fact you specified 'Robot Wars' robot makes my life easier, so I can leave out the BattleBots. :giggle:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I like axebots, so have to include Killertron for the earlier series, Dominator 2 for the later series, and the current version of Thor which has been amazing in the live shows.

I ADORE Eruption, even more having seen its new look.

Big Nipper was another old favourite of mine; not so sure about the new colour scheme, but I'm glad to hear the new disk is interchangeable, so it hasn't completely lost its stag beetle look.

Stinger, of course.

Recyclopse for its look and novelty design; also the first competitor to flip over a house robot.

Hypno-Disc, and the Series 7 version of X-Terminator, for sheer destruction.

Finally, though barely anybody remembers it, Wowot for its look and unique weapon design alone. Shame we didn't get to see more of it.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is
    Iron Awe
    But i also liked:

Gravity
    Firestorm
    Chaos 2

ReputationRep:
    Has to be hypnodisc closely followed by Razor

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.