Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure exactly if this is permitted, in existence or of any use but here goes...

I propose that this thread can be used to meet others who have accepted an offer of accommodation at Cairncross House. Because patience is for old people and the summer holiday is long.

(No offence to old people. Or summer holidays.)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Jemals

It'll be great to have you with us at Cairncross!
    We've shared your post on social media so hopefully you'll meet some fellow residents soon

It's only 51 days 'till moving day :banana:

Best wishes
    Sandra
    Accommodation Services

ReputationRep:
    hi! I'll be in Cairncross this fall. Im relieved that you want to meet people in the dorm too, I was starting to feel like I was the only one. I waited for summer all year for 15 years and this is the first time that i cannot wait for it to end. where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm staying in Cairncross too! I live near Edinburgh. I am so excited to moving to Glasgow. What are you guys going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Im in zoology! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Geography and Maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aruss1998)
    Geography and Maths!
    Awesome! Im so anxious to find out my roommate

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine! I have a single room thankfully! Don't think I could have coped sharing a room!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll be in a double room too. I've been living in a dorm since i was 13 so I'm not quite worried about it. It would be nice to know other people though!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.