Turn on thread page Beta

Can I PM someone my first ever proper attempt at writing and recording a song? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The song is a stupid Elliott Smith tribute...could I PM someone for advice on it?

Just general advice on recording, singing, guitar and songwriting.

ReputationRep:
    no one?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah go for it. Pm me the recording!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can hit me too, if you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    Yeah go for it. Pm me the recording!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by kENDON)
    You can hit me too, if you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks guys

i don't have internet in my flat and i'm posting from my parents' house. Got to go to my flat right now, but can I take you up on your offers when I'm back at my parents' place soon?

I would PM you now, but then your reaction would be hanging over me while I'm away, and also I might be able to perfect the song at my flat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    thanks guys

i don't have internet in my flat and i'm posting from my parents' house. Got to go to my flat right now, but can I take you up on your offers when I'm back at my parents' place soon?

I would PM you now, but then your reaction would be hanging over me while I'm away, and also I might be able to perfect the song at my flat
    Sure thing, hit me whenever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    thanks guys

Yeah sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.