Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I last posted about advice for my CV and thank you so much!! I made one and have used it to apply for a job in a shop near me. I would like to apply to more places as a back-up but I have no idea what sort of things I could actually work in at only 16... do you have any suggestions? are there any GOOD job sites that will actually provide suitable jobs for 16 year olds?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Apply for jobs like: supermarkets, restaurants, fast food chains, cafe's, call centres, housekeeping, etc
    You can go on indeed.com and pick out jobs that are relevant to the ones above.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! I think I will go onto the websites of such places and make accounts on each so that I am alerted of job vacancies.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.