Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really attracted to older women! Help :S Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm 20 and I'm really attracted to older women including mummies. Age range 25-35. Is this normal? I don't know what it is..but they really turn me on.

ReputationRep:
    That's not as bad as a 16 year old being attracted to Ian Somerhalder :love:

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's normal...

ReputationRep:
    Guys sorry, this is an "unfunny" joke played on me...-.-. Left the room for 2 minutes!!! Stupid TSR wont let me delete this lol. Mods please take this down. Also I'm conveniently having to explain to my friends on twitter why I hav put "I love Saville, he was a great man and haters can do one.." tweet followed by calling a certain celeb a kiddy fiddler... Alternatively the graphic posts on homoerotic sites on Facebook.. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    mmm u like the guy ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigdonger)
    mmm u like the guy ...
    A lot of people my age do because of TVD.

(Original post by Themini)
    So I'm 20 and I'm really attracted to older women including mummies. Age range 25-35. Is this normal? I don't know what it is..but they really turn me on.
    That's alright, so long as you don't marry a woman 15 years older, then ditch her when she turns wrinkly.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people my age do because of TVD.
    o.o and here i am sat here on my computer playing games and watching anime >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    That's alright, so long as you don't marry a woman 15 years older, then ditch her when she turns wrinkly.
    Sorry I got fraped and traped quite hard. its an inside joke...apparently I'm trying to get in with my maths teacher...lol...Why would you consider dating an older lady? You've made me curious all of the sudden..I definitely wouldn't go beyond more than 2-3 years older lol.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    well he looks about 25...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    well he looks about 25...
    True He's 37

(Original post by Themini)
    Sorry I got fraped and traped quite hard. its an inside joke...apparently I'm trying to get in with my maths teacher...lol...Why would you consider dating an older lady? You've made me curious all of the sudden..I definitely wouldn't go beyond more than 2-3 years older lol.
    I wouldn't consider dating an older lady because:

1) I am straight and female.
    2) I wouldn't currently date someone more than about 3 years older max I think (I'm 18) though when I'm older I guess a larger age gap wouldn't matter so much.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.